·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
39186-sva-a013-m1

&

39186-sva-a011-m1

Same amps?

First amp listed in the link below. Looks like mine & so does the a013 amp. Should I assume any amp with same mounting bracket will fit mine?

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
39186-sva-a013-m1

&

39186-sva-a011-m1

Same amps?

First amp listed in the link below. Looks like mine & so does the a013 amp. Should I assume any amp with same mounting bracket will fit mine?

The -A011 and -A013 identify manufacturer, revision, etc.

Technically, they are the same part (39186-SVA-A01) and are interchangeable but the A013 will be the newer part.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The -A011 and -A013 identify manufacturer, revision, etc.

Technically, they are the same part (39186-SVA-A01) and are interchangeable but the A013 will be the newer part.
Well after after troubleshooting my back speakers not working. I re-pinned a back speaker to front speaker on the amp harness. Bad outputs on amp.

So safe to order the a013 even though it's for a 2008?

07 civic si coupe with nav

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well after after troubleshooting my back speakers not working. I re-pinned a back speaker to front speaker on the amp harness. Bad outputs on amp.

So safe to order the a013 even though it's for a 2008?

07 civic si coupe with nav
Sorry to hijack, but I believe I have the same issue with my '08 civic - all 3 back speakers stopped working (including subwoofer)... is this the same as what happened to you? Also Just wondering if you moved the wires in the harness and plugged everything back in, or had to connect separate wires up. Thanks!

Mods if I need to, I will create a new thread!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone have an specifications about the amp? 4 ohm, 2 ohm, power output, etc. I am trying to decide if I should replace it since I've ordered a new Rockford sub to replace the stock one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts