8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have a part number yet for the 08 shift boot . I wanna get one of these since it has the red stiching..

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Is the 08's boot still Vynil?

I think Vynil boots are ugly and make the car look cheaper, I love my Suede with red stitching one I got from Auger.

If no one knows call up a dealer, just make sure they're looking at an 08.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well its either that or the JDM boot, Im not down with that suede BS.. I'm a honda OG there a certain repect for having OE parts...

·
Registered
837 Posts
^^^ dude has got a point...go to augerresources.com and you can get the suede boot with the red stitching and it looks way better and flows with the car real nice!

·
Registered
10,259 Posts
I checked those out at auger and they look like the suede is a different shade of black than the seats... is that just me?

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I like the JDM FD2 boot more! It has a more leathery look to it, not a vinyl look!

Tell me that is not SEX!! I already have the knob, waiting for the boot to some in! :thumb:

·
Registered
737 Posts
taffy07si said:
I like the JDM FD2 boot more! It has a more leathery look to it, not a vinyl look!

Tell me that is not SEX!! I already have the knob, waiting for the boot to some in! :thumb:

thats actually the euro civic Type R boot

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
Leonard1818 said:
I checked those out at auger and they look like the suede is a different shade of black than the seats... is that just me?
might be you. mine matches perfect :thumb:

I am however thinking of gettitng a different boot soon...most likely the one above^^^

But thats if I can find the Mugen RR knob... :eek:hsnap:

·
Premium Member
3,390 Posts
illusionstwice said:

I am however thinking of gettitng a different boot soon...most likely the one above^^^

u know the mugen si knob would look pretty noice on that too J!!! lol, i was thinking about getting the 08 boot as well...probably cuz i can get a good deal. :dancing:

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Duce2k said:
But your seats are made of suede
who care's? dc2 and dc5's are suede too. would u put a ok looking suede shift boot in one of them VS a real red leather stiched boot... I think not .. I'll get a auger boot when i get some altezza's , a body kit and some halo headlight's :thumb: Anyone got that honda part number

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
Sexy6Speed said:
u know the mugen si knob would look pretty noice on that too J!!! lol, i was thinking about getting the 08 boot as well...probably cuz i can get a good deal. :dancing:
I just dont like the leather. lol. When I bought my car it was getting tinted within 3 days and the shift boot within a week! The Mugen RR knob is sick! If someone can find a site where i can get it I will rep the hell out of ya!!!

·
Registered
10,259 Posts
illusionstwice said:

I figured it looked a bit different in person. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
3,390 Posts
illusionstwice said:
I just dont like the leather. lol. When I bought my car it was getting tinted within 3 days and the shift boot within a week! The Mugen RR knob is sick! If someone can find a site where i can get it I will rep the hell out of ya!!!
:yeahthat: the rr knob is so sex!! i want it, but if i cant find it ill prob stick with the mugen si knob that i KNOW i can get!

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
The auger boot is slightly lighter than the suede in my car. Not really noticeable, since it's far from the seats anyway...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts