8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please dont take offence to this, its all just my opinion. I dont really get the point of stickers. Sure, I dont mind a few stickers on my window or something very moderate, but some people take it overboard. I dont really understand. What is the use of those 30+ MPG stickers, or any of the other ones that people put all over their cars. IDK, even manufacturer stickers, I mean, comon, your not sponsored, why do you have the sticker on your car... Its just my opinion that people who put useless stickers all over the place is considered rice, and it serves no purpose. Sorry I just needed to get that out

/rant

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I agree to a certain extent. I absolutely hate when trucks put a HUGE sticker on their back window, but a couple stickers can be tasteful. I personally have an AEM sticker on the small rear window, I like it as the sticker is white and the windows have dark tint so it stands out.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I hate when parents parade around with their "I have an honor student" stickers. Noone cares. Haha, a little off topic but I had to get that out as well.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Stickers like ichtus fish and bumper stickers are ways to make your car unique

there's always an exterior mod to make your car unique...

speaking of which, these are fun too, just to get a rise out of the occasional bible thumper

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
A few is OK but when your car start's to look like a Nascar,then there are problems.:dance:

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^If you just got done with a 12 hr shift why are you online? I would be sleepin bro, not bashing people for no reason

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I hate when parents parade around with their "I have an honor student" stickers. Noone cares. Haha, a little off topic but I had to get that out as well.
I'm an honor student.........................I like when my mommy makes me feel proud!

not

·
Registered
12,238 Posts
Or maybe one that says "my kid can beat up your honor student" is a little better

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
yea especially those that care so much about other peoples cars!!
care for your own end of story :lock: this mofo up...

end of a 12hr shift and i just dnt give a :leghump:
:yeahthat: Believe me, there are thousands of things that irritate me, but I don't start a thread for each one of them. If somebody wants stickers on their car, great. It's their car after all. If the stickers are tacky, or rice, or are for products they don't even have, well that's ok too, because it's THEIR car, not mine.

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
:yeahthat: Believe me, there are thousands of things that irritate me, but I don't start a thread for each one of them. If somebody wants stickers on their car, great. It's their car after all. If the stickers are tacky, or rice, or are for products they don't even have, well that's ok too, because it's THEIR car, not mine.
:word:

·
Registered
867 Posts
i think stickers should be used in moderation.. i've seen cars w/ a million stickers... i swear... i have about 2.. one w/ my initials and the i <3 haters club sticker...

thats it, & thats perfect no more.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Stickers are dumb IMO.

I once tried to join a car club in my area but the wouldnt let me join because i refused to put the clubs huge ass logo sticker on my rear window.

i have no stickers at all on the exterior of my car.

·
Registered
687 Posts
some of them are sponsored tho. i had two mishimoto stickers but i told them forget it cause they wanted to charge me 145 for the intake....psh might as well not get sponsored and get the intake for 145 but they gave me a heck of a deal on the radiator

1 - 20 of 31 Posts