8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

!!Sticker Bomb Pic Thread!!

422K views 387 replies 170 participants last post by  wnos100shot 
#1 · (Edited)
Post pics of your sticker bombs whether it be on your car or something else!
If you can, provide a link or tell the public where you get most of your stickers!

1. Haters GTFO,
2. 1 sticker is not a sticker bomb
3. Keep chatting to a minimum. PM if you have alot of questions.

:readtherules: :wigglesmiley:

#22 ·
can you post pics of how the wink mirror looks on the outside of the car like a pic of the front and like a pic of it inside of the car if you can thanks im debating on whether to get one or not.
i got the grill, wink mirror and stupid flat strip at trunk sticker bomb-d.

looks great on TW

i got my stickers at zumiez at a nearby mall
that looks soooo fuken sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :leghump: i might have to steal your idea but i have nhbp :sadbanana:

#8 ·
I'm looking into getting a roof rack for ski season and wrapping the fairing with glow in the dark vinyl from grfxp and then sticker bombing the sheit out of it. I'm not one for stickers, and the only one on my car is the inspection sticker, so doing just the fairing will be easily reversible

#25 ·
I really love sticker bombing, the one thing about though is less is more. Not less stickers, just less surfaces covered with it. I think that black area of the HFP rear lip would look sick bombed on a white, black, silver, or red FA. Yeah, FG owners, I'm going to hate. There are just some things that the sedan owners can get away with that the coupe owners can't. I still prefer an FG2 over an FA5 though so don't get your panties in a twist... any of you. :giggle:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.