8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

221 - 240 of 388 Posts

·
Banned
4,080 Posts
Sup guys, bringing new pix in.

I'm considering bombing my laptop, i did a photoshop. What you all think? I'm also considering getting a sign/vinyl printer to do it for me and make it all flat and nice.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
just for future ref. not everyone in NC is like that...just saying.

anyways back at the farm....stickerbombing reminds me of graffiti :D

·
Registered
2,849 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
Flat black is so tight! Is this a rattle can job or pro? Orange rims are cool too!
No its just rattle canned. i had someone f*** up my paint and key the hell out of my ride so since I had that happen I decided to fix all the body work anyways and KIA flat it out till I can afford to get it painted. I may end up doing it professional but I don't know yet I'm still wanting to get it done white.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Hopefully this is a trend that goes away soon :barf:

Would you honestly do this with a bmw or higher end car?
No but we don't drive higher end cars either....I dont do anything to my car that isn't reversible. I've gotten nothing but compliments on mine. Just some .02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
171 Posts
Slowly starting to sticker bomb the cooling plate and had a couple of questions. To those who have done it. Do you use a sealant? And if not will it eventually peel?

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Slowly starting to sticker bomb the cooling plate and had a couple of questions. To those who have done it. Do you use a sealant? And if not will it eventually peel?
You have to seal it otherwise any water will f it up and probably dirt too. I would highly recommend putting some kind of clearcoat/polyurethane/sealant on it for it to last

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

221 - 240 of 388 Posts