8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

201 - 220 of 388 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Yo man why you hatin fantasmonegro ... I thought u would b down for surez ..
I know man. So much hate.

I dont know why some people cant just have appreciation for the personal taste of others. I see this as a modern automotive artform. The creativity is pushed to an extreme level with stickerbombing. Plus there are personal messages if the peice is looked at more in depth. It can be revealing as to the personality of the owner. I cant get enough of it. Sometimes you need to not worry so much about things like resale value. Plus most of these kids will just have their parents cover whatever the cost may be in replacement.

It used to be that flame paint jobs were cool. Now no one does that BS. Its evolution in automotive artistic expression.

Let the art breathe bro.

:vtec:

·
Banned
173 Posts
i wanna do a sticker bomb on my wink mirror. where could i get like 20 stickers? lol

and how much is a sticker at zumiez?

·
Tuna Fiddle
19,256 Posts
I am down. Down to rob any kidz I see with a sticker bomb for their lunch moniez since I know they are most likely 16 without a clue. People who own guns or even can fight for themselves probably don't sticker bomb their cars.
Since I joined 8thcivic in 2006, this is by far the most uneducated post I have ever read! You sound like the dumbest ************ to ever walk to earth. Really, people with guns don't sticker bomb? I own more guns than most gun stores and I happen to think sticker bombing looks cool and is a unique idea for cars.

And where did anything get mentioned about music? I like how you throw in that you listen to some crappy music that only sounds good after you have gotten so stoned you don't know which way is up....

Why don't you let people do what they want and shut the **** up about it? If you don't like it thats fine, but to make those dumbass posts you made just doesn't make any sense. There are plenty of people that don't like this, they either don't post, or just say something like "hey I don't really like this, but cool for you guys". No you have to come in like some wanna be macho ******* and try to make everyone feel inferior to you.

Go play in traffic, the world would be a better place without you...

·
Registered
160 Posts
Since I joined 8thcivic in 2006, this is by far the most uneducated post I have ever read! You sound like the dumbest ************ to ever walk to earth. Really, people with guns don't sticker bomb? I own more guns than most gun stores and I happen to think sticker bombing looks cool and is a unique idea for cars.

And where did anything get mentioned about music? I like how you throw in that you listen to some crappy music that only sounds good after you have gotten so stoned you don't know which way is up....

Why don't you let people do what they want and shut the **** up about it? If you don't like it thats fine, but to make those dumbass posts you made just doesn't make any sense. There are plenty of people that don't like this, they either don't post, or just say something like "hey I don't really like this, but cool for you guys". No you have to come in like some wanna be macho ******* and try to make everyone feel inferior to you.

Agreed.

I like all the pics, keep em coming!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts

:yeahthat: :clapping:

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm just struggling to understand why some people feel the need to get on here and be negative. Not everyone is the same. I love my wink mirror and I think it's cool. I don't care if people think it's lame, but there is a line between having an opinion and just being rude! And there are a few people on here that go ahead and cross it. I don't get what they gain from making those comments. If you don't like sticker bombing, than why feel the need to be rude and make ignorant comments?? Just don't look at this thread!!! That's what a mature reasonable person would do.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Are you kidding me ninja? You have to be kidding me. Art? you get these stickers in books on Amazon for crying out loud. You are ALL using the same stickers, How is that original? If you are worried about art, stop listening to crappy autotuned music, buy a Between The Buried and Me album, preferably Colors or Alaska, and smoke a blunt while listening. Or you can go out and find the local free wall and watch the graffiti artists do their thing. Automotive art does not come from Amazon.com.

Oh, and not everyone uses those books. I made my own, so yep, I would consider that art and being original.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ev

What kind of guns do you own, moose rifles? LOL GD Canadians.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Can a mod just ban that fantasmo guy already so we can get back to the pictures...if he dislikes his civic so much then he's just waisting his time and everybodies time here.

201 - 220 of 388 Posts