8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

181 - 200 of 388 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Go for it by all means, put at least three layers of clear coat.

Post pics when you get it done :)
Well i won't be using the sticker bomb book and a FYI for everyone wanting to use it. I started on my rear chrome garnish opened the book damn paper backed stickers :| So i guess i'll go another route and find real stickers later.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I done a tiny bit of the sticker bombing on the grill and was wondering to protect if from the rain could I put clear nail varnish over it instead of the lacquer spray, would this still work ?

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Are people liking the wink mirror? I couldn't see stoplights so I returned it.

Make sure you drive around with it installed for a bit before you make it un-returnable and waste a whole bunch of stickers.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
depends which install route you go too. I couldn't only use the windshield mounts. Kept falling down, but if it were bolted to the roof it would have been at least stable. I think other people have had better luck with just window mounts, but the thing ended up being way more trouble than it was worth.

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
I decided to do a few misc. interior parts in my SI. The shifter bezel and these door parts for now and if I like it probably more...

Sneak peak of the door handles
I am trying to use mostly red/black/white stickers to stay with the interior clor scheme of the SI

This one is almost done, just looking for a red die-cut decal to go over part of the Vans van, I just feel its too much white.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I gotta white 2010 Si and im putting a Pro Extreme GT Carbon Fiber Wing on that sweet ***** .. My plan is to bomb out the sides of the wing so you only see it when you are next to me .. gonna be sweet .. ill post pics when I get it installed ... Im glad I found this thread .. been lurking the site for a while but now im starting to mod so wanted to holler ..
wooo first postttt :dance: lol

that sounds sick man, i want to see some pics once finished!

181 - 200 of 388 Posts