8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello 8th,

Just wanted to come on here and let everyone know how awesome Steve at e-tunez has been! I received a tune from him a little over one year ago and the magic he worked on my car was amazing. I have an R18 engine with I/H/E/TBS. The car felt like a completely different car. I would also like to note how fast Steve provided responses and was willing to work on my car even a few weeks after because he and I felt the tune was just slightly below perfect.

Now one year later, I was concerned that since my parts may have broken in the tune might have gotten a little sloppy. I sent a data log over to Steve and he reviewed the log for free, provided his comments and noted that the tune was still perfect one year later! My car is running in top shape thanks to Steve at e-tunez. I would definitely recommend him to anyone and I will definitely be using e-tunez again! :vtec:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanks J, I know its a little late but the review is much appreciated. It seems that mid Mrach is the only time of year where I finally have some extra time where I'm not fulltime tuning, teaching, snowblowing or chasing projects, and can browse the forums a bit.

Steve

1 - 2 of 2 Posts