8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I had been thinking of getting an E-tune for awhile. But, never seemed to get around to it. Recently, I finally decided to get one and chose to go with Steve from E-Tunez after reading some reviews for him on 8thcivic, as well as his bio on e-tunez.com.
My car has i/h/e/fp, engine mount, clutch, and flywheel upgrades. I had been using a random cal with FP for awhile. Steve took that cal and tweaked it a bit. After loading that first revision, it felt like I was driving a better base cal already. Once I got the third revision, I noticed a dramatic difference when in vtec. It pulled normal up to that point, but smoother, then once I hit :vtec: at 4500 it pulled, pulled, pulled smoother and quicker than before. Now, after having the tune perfected at the 5th revision, the car drives amazing. I honestly did not think that an e-tune would make such a difference before. But, I am certainly glad I did now. I enjoy driving a lot, and also enjoy knowing that whatever i've done to my car, i've done it the right way. Steve helped out a lot with that. The car feels like it should with the full bolt-ons and as I had expected the SI to from the beginning.

·
E-Tunez FTT!!!
1,940 Posts
Glad you are happy with the service. Steve is meticulous with his tunes and always goes to distance to ensure our customers are satisfied. With e-tunez.com, our number 1 goals is "Complete satisfaction with every tune!"

Best regards,

Dr. Rulo

1 - 2 of 2 Posts