8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Steering wheel audio?

59K views 39 replies 22 participants last post by  John_Hammond 
#1 ·
I dont know if this is a repost, but is it possible to put the steering wheel audio conrtols from an EX onto an LX. You probably would need to buy a new wheel because the one on the LX has that stuff in there. Does anyone know if it is possible...and if the wires are easily done?

#28 ·
Cool, but i have a question. My car (brazilian lxs 2007 at civic), does not have cruise controls. How do i know if my radio supports the steering wheel audio controls? Can someone show me a picture of the radio connectors to see if my radio have the connector for the ex wire harness?

Thanks

#32 ·
I just installed my PAC steering wheel control adapter and the 2 wires I only dealt with were PIN6 and PIN7. One of them is a brown grey striped and the other right beside it is Pink grey striped. I have an EX coupe so mine had the steering wheel controls built-in. That would be cool if you could pull off a mod like that though =)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.