8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen this yet and thought it would be cool so if you have pics please post them.

Has anyone had a black civic and completly blacked it out. Like rims, tint de badge the whole car front and rear(no read JDM emblems) and say paint the front black. Wheels are gloss black with no red lip, black caliper... Basically just get everything the same color back.

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
Mine is getting there, Im getting my rims painted Black too.. Ignore the RSX

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the responses everyone but I mean like blacked out completely. The rims are dark but not black. I think the one member on here has the black rims but they have silver bolts around the edges.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
This is about a week after i got the car and started to black it out...

Then it got the JDM stuff so it started to change... still need to tint...

PS. yes the tail lights are tinted 38%... will b going darker soon... and a custom eyelid...

·
Registered
179 Posts
one of my other cars I blacked out completely. the car was black, tails black, rims black, dark tint, retro fitted my headlights and the reflectors that werent useful i blacked out. Let me tell you.. it looked sick, but it was really hard to clean. I got tired of it after a while.

i eventually sold the headlights and put the stock ones on. but yea all black status

1 - 20 of 74 Posts