8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If anyone is in the NOVA area and is looking to do anything with Honda stay the F*** Away from Hedrick Honda of Woodbridge. AND Here is why....

My Si was due for its very first oil change and I didn't want anything to go wrong so I said, "Hey, I'll let the Honda Dealer do it." Well the A-Hole that did it could not find the latch to open the hood and during his quest chipped the paint off the tip of my hood and scratched the grill. I brought this to there attention and they said they would fix it and apologized for the inconvenience. I drop it off, they "fix it" and my parents pick the car up because I work full time and go to school full time so I could not. When I get home I inspect the car and they did a shitty paint job the paint had a texture and it was just crap. I take it back show them and they said ok will "fix it", again drop it off and parents pick it up when I go to inspect it it's still not right and on top of that as I’m inspecting it the paint falls off and the chip is exposed once again. I take time off of work go in and raise hell:lildevil:, and tell them to fix the thing right......

I come back the next day and the paint looks "OK" a little off but at this point I wouldn’t have cared, BUT they sanded down the clear bra and dripped chemicals on it so it ate away at some spots...when I show them they begin to get defensive and say they never did anything wrong and were only trying to fix it out of good will and that it was a rock chip not caused by A-Hole that changed my oil...after 15mins of arguing they finally tell me to take it to the place I got the clear bra done and find out what he says......

In short he said they guy who’s been painting it is a TooL and dripped chemicals on my clear bra. We took the bra off the hood (because that’s what the A*Hole sanded down) and when it was removed found that he painted over the bra as well, and used a different color of blue, so I have a F* Royal Blue strip about 1/2inch on my hood

Now I have to call them up again and set another F* time up to meet. I plan on having my car painted by the place I trust and having Hendrick Honda pay the bill. I also need a car to drive around for two weeks, because the clear bra cannot go on the hood until the paint has sat for at least two weeks. (I'm not going to drive it around with the fresh ass paint getting an S* Load of rock chips on it and than cover that mess up with an expensive a$$ clear bra......

Just wanted to share the HELL I'm going through all because of taking my car to Hedrick for an Oil Change.....Stay the F!!! AWAY!!! YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WARNED
....:Mad:

P.S. Sorry for the grammar but Typing+Anger=Poor Grammar

UPDATE***
Just spoke with the service manager and he's telling me he's not going to do anything about it and that I have to wait until friday to talk to the other service manager???...

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
Take it to a different dealership to have the work done. Preferrably a better dealer. After they fix it correctly, send Hendrick Honda the bill. Bring it up with Honda Corporate if you don't get what you want.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
my friend bought an 06 v6 accord coupe 2 years ago. After about 1000miles of driving.. he heard a weird grinding sound coming from the engine. He went to Hendrick to get it serviced, and those bastards ignored the problem. This is what they said

-it's normal
-cant find problem
-short on mechanics.

the sad part is one of the service guys rode with us one day and he acknowledged the problem, but then a week later he said that he couldn't hear it. ******* bullshit.

worst dealership ever.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Take it to a different dealership to have the work done. Preferrably a better dealer. After they fix it correctly, send Hendrick Honda the bill. Bring it up with Honda Corporate if you don't get what you want.
How would I go about doing this?? I looked on the website but could not find any information on how to contact Honda Corporate. Any information you can give me would be hlepful :thumb:

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
Dont go to ANY Hendrick Honda dealerships. The Hendrick Honda here in Charlotte scratched my car while doing the 1st oil change and then tried blamming it on me. lol Lots of yelling and 3 weeks later had the problem resolved. Took 3 weeks cause they kept doing something else wrong. overspray int the interior, wiping their greasy arse hands on my roof liner, leaving tape on my exhaust tip to burn and so on.....

Oh, they also tried to make me pay for the gas I used on THEIR loaner car. They think they are funny.

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
I hate that dealership. I wont go there simply because of the area its in,....I feel like my cars gonna get stolen just parking her!

·
Registered
8 Posts
hendrick is a huge joke 90% of they paint work is done across the street at professional collision center they had to repaint my bumper twice because of paint peeling

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I called Honda Corporate and everything looks like it's going to be taken care of...:dancing:

I'll be taking it to the paint shop I want, and providing Hendrick with the bill.

Just wanted to say thanks to "jasonandre" for the nugget on calling corporate:thumb:

And LMAO about the comment of "that place" being ghetto LoL I've lived in "Hoodbridge" my whole life...... damn im felted :sadwavy:

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Well I called Honda Corporate and everything looks like it's going to be taken care of...:dancing:

I'll be taking it to the paint shop I want, and providing Hendrick with the bill.

Just wanted to say thanks to "jasonandre" for the nugget on calling corporate:thumb:

And LMAO about the comment of "that place" being ghetto LoL I've lived in "Hoodbridge" my whole life...... damn im felted :sadwavy:
I will be calling Honda Corporate soon too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts