8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

261 - 280 of 302 Posts
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #261
Hello all.....
Don't mean to butt into the thread but I have been trying to get in touch with Mo for the past two weeks but no answer. Left a message last week and now the message box is full Sent a email also nothing If anyone can get in touch with Mo that would be great tell him Kommy called for the rest of his part for his IS300.

Thanks
Hey Kommy,
Sorry I did not get back to you earlier, been extremely busy.

All your parts are here except for 1 item, I can ship everything to you in the mean time if you would like.

My PM has been cleared, so you can let me know via PM.

·
Registered
13,332 Posts
Hello all.....
Don't mean to butt into the thread but I have been trying to get in touch with Mo for the past two weeks but no answer. Left a message last week and now the message box is full Sent a email also nothing If anyone can get in touch with Mo that would be great tell him Kommy called for the rest of his part for his IS300.

Thanks
Kommy is the man!

Set this man straight Mo! :cheerleader:

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
Yep :D Although now this is just a big, fat tease because I have finals coming up in a few weeks, so it's just going to sit in my garage for a month + while I can't touch it

·
Registered
892 Posts
HAHA, same man. I am graduating this semester and only have 1 Final!! I already have a whole week picked out to spend all day installing and taking my time. In the meantime, good luck with school and your install. Feel free to hit me up if you have any issues

·
Registered
892 Posts
Hey Roger/Mo, I received the first 47 lb shipment today. I have not received any email or notifications regarding the rest of the boxes, just wondering when to expect that.

Thanks!

747 Posts
Discussion Starter #274
Hey Roger/Mo, I received the first 47 lb shipment today. I have not received any email or notifications regarding the rest of the boxes, just wondering when to expect that.

Thanks!
You should have received the notification for a total of three boxes so far, let me know and I can get UPS to resend emails.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I've only received notification and the actual package for the first 47 lb package. It contained intercooler, piping, and most accessories (gauges/BOV/WG etc..). My order was without the exhaust so that might explain part of it?? I haven't received any other notifications from UPS regarding other packages.

Thanks!

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
I also only received tracking for that first package, as well as the one for my exhaust. Can you re-send me the shipping info for the 3rd box? Thanks Mo

·
Registered
892 Posts
Got the 44 lb shipping info today, thanks for dealing with my anxieties lol. I assume this has the rest of the kit (turbo,DP,mani,clutch..)

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
Came home today to check out the stuff I got. I'll withhold my final judgment until I see the heart of the kit (manifold and dp, which will be here Tues), but initial impression.. definitely glad I went with Mo/SRT. With all the stuff he includes in the kit, I thought for sure something would be missing... this guy nailed it. Everything is there, and every fabbed piece looks great. I'm incredibly picky and looked over every single weld I could find.. couldn't find a single thing I wasn't happy about. Thanks again Mo, you definitely take pride in your craftsmanship. :thumb:

261 - 280 of 302 Posts