8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CUT (Complete Ultimate Turbo) Package.

The new revised CUT package will include everything in our turbo kit found HERE:

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/swift-racing-technologies/242159-srts-all-new-revised-turbo-kit-details.html

As well as the following items:

~ Competition Clutch Stage 4 Part # 8037-1620

~ AEM Electronic Digital Boost Gauge Part # 30-4406

~ AEM Electronic Digital Wideband O2 Gauge Part # 30-4100

~ SRT CNC machined Dual Gauge Pod Holder

~ SRT Full Stainless Steel 3" Turbo Downpipe back Exhaust
-this picks up where the turbo kit leaves off for a full 3" exhaust to maximize spool and power delivery.​

Our MSRP on the kit is going to be $7,499.99

We are doing an intro/GB pricing for the kit at $6,499.99 limited only to the first 5 orders!

The GB Pricing has been extended to the first 10 kit after numerous requests for it to be extended. As of 02/10/2011 we have 4 (FOUR) kits left at this pricing. Once this is over we will NOT be able to offer this ridiculous discounted price to anyone again!

·
Registered
892 Posts
I realize its a "kit" and intro group buy so the price has already been reduced... but is it possible to get the CUT kit minus Flash Pro and the 3" exhaust at a further reduced price? Since I already have them.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I realize its a "kit" and intro group buy so the price has already been reduced... but is it possible to get the CUT kit minus Flash Pro and the 3" exhaust at a further reduced price? Since I already have them.

Thanks
Yes absolutely we can fully customize the CUT package to your needs no matter what items you may already have. Send me a PM with what you already have and I will reply back with the final pricing.

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Turn around time, I would be traveling from Ohio
If your dropping the car off it's about 1-2 week turn around.. that's if where really busy.. But if you can arrange a drop off for April - May time frame I would say only 1 week.. But Mo will chime in soon.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
It wouldn't be for a while, still weighing my options too.. Would it be possible to do a garrett gtx series with a tial vband t-housing w/ this kit?

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Mo, i got a friend who is looking at going turbo and i suggested to him the SRT revised kit...got any more special pricing going on??

1 - 20 of 26 Posts