8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally... The SRT "Revised" CUT turbo kit installation video are almost complete. I will be posting them as I complete the videos.

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's the first video. This video covers the removing and installation of injectors. Happy viewing. Please contact SRT (301.982.4600) if any issues come up during the removing and installation of any part.

·
Registered
892 Posts
^^Looking good Roger!

Where was the actual tapping though? Also, that oil return fitting in the video is different then the one sent with the kit so I'm kinda confused how ours works.

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^Looking good Roger!

Where was the actual tapping though? Also, that oil return fitting in the video is different then the one sent with the kit so I'm kinda confused how ours works.
I'll have to deffer that questions to the experts. I just make the videos and drive the car.. lol.. Thanks for the complement!! Let me know if there's something else I can add or take away on the videos.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Your welcome! I just wanted to see the actual drilling process, like: what size bit, usage of lubricating oils, how to drill at an angle steadily. The tapping process would be cool too, but I don't think we need to tap because there's no threading so our s is probably welded..

Thanks a lot though for the videos, I've watched all of them and there is A TON of useful information!! :turbospin:

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
Awesome Rodger, thanks for doing this. Personally, what would be most helpful for me is seeing where you tapped all the vac lines and whatnot. Since the vac lines and fittings were supplied, it'd be nice to know where they were designed to go so that I have enough line and I know everything is plumbed right.

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awesome Rodger, thanks for doing this. Personally, what would be most helpful for me is seeing where you tapped all the vac lines and whatnot. Since the vac lines and fittings were supplied, it'd be nice to know where they were designed to go so that I have enough line and I know everything is plumbed right.
LOL. i still haven't gotten to the manifold, wg and ic piping videos. Had to spend sometime with the family. but completed the 1 of 3 on the fuel system alone.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts