8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
what kind of wait is there without the GB? anyway to get an adapter to the stock exhaust for when i gotta put the cat back on for the popo?

·
Registered
11,635 Posts
why does every 3in on our market have the ghay canisters? full race, yals, go power...skunk2's is just ugly version of n1, why cant someone make a cool aggressive angled canister!

like my apexi n1...like is it cheaper for the canister that EVERYONE uses? why dont yal step out of the crowd and get a coffee can like mine

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
i dont think its that good to have an angle like greddy ti-c or urs for a turbo set up ull loose power rather just get a straight pipe thats why greddy has the greddy ti thats the turbo one it has no angle like the ti-c but it has the same tip but straight for turbo flow
im not 100% sure tho but thats what i think lol

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
why does every 3in on our market have the ghay canisters? full race, yals, go power...skunk2's is just ugly version of n1, why cant someone make a cool aggressive angled canister!

like my apexi n1...like is it cheaper for the canister that EVERYONE uses? why dont yal step out of the crowd and get a coffee can like mine
That exhaust looks like a Pea Shooter.......:facepalm:

·
Registered
11,635 Posts
i dont think its that good to have an angle like greddy ti-c or urs for a turbo set up ull loose power rather just get a straight pipe thats why greddy has the greddy ti thats the turbo one it has no angle like the ti-c but it has the same tip but straight for turbo flow
im not 100% sure tho but thats what i think lol
ok well what im saying is why cant a 3in on the market use a n1 canister...not the stock looking canister...thats all im trying to get at
That exhaust looks like a Pea Shooter.......:facepalm:
and no, the stock looking canister looks like a PEA shooter, mine is like a MELON shooter...anyways just trying to get an answer from someone...again the question i want answered

"why arent any 3in exhaust for our car made with a n1 canister? why are they all the stock looking one?"

·
Banned
3,023 Posts
ok well what im saying is why cant a 3in on the market use a n1 canister...not the stock looking canister...thats all im trying to get at

and no, the stock looking canister looks like a PEA shooter, mine is like a MELON shooter...anyways just trying to get an answer from someone...again the question i want answered

"why arent any 3in exhaust for our car made with a n1 canister? why are they all the stock looking one?"
1. Because cops wont pay attention if you dont have a big canister like yours. There are areas in the country which aftermarket exhaust are not allowed so the smallest and stock looking is better.

2. Why would you have a big canister like that? whats the point is basically just for looks and you dont gain nothing from that big canister. Also many people are going to call you rice, why? because you can get a canister like that at any local car store.

3. You can be sleeper if you have a big turbo like srt does and look stock. Nobody is going to know you have a big turbo. Then you can smoke them, srt exhaust tip is like that i will guess for the 1st reason.

·
Premium Member
747 Posts
1. Because cops wont pay attention if you dont have a big canister like yours. There are areas in the country which aftermarket exhaust are not allowed so the smallest and stock looking is better.

3. You can be sleeper if you have a big turbo like srt does and look stock. Nobody is going to know you have a big turbo. Then you can smoke them, srt exhaust tip is like that i will guess for the 1st reason.
Could not have said it better myself.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts

those coffee cans are fading out...I mostly see them on old beat up Honda's with an illegal usually driving it........civic owners today are taking a more mature approach - you didn't get the memo :readtherules:

you may not realize this but every where you go with that "melon" shooter...LOL you are going to draw unwanted attention -
IMO large cannon exhausts fit more into the Supra - Skyline area......and that's where it should end!

·
Registered
212 Posts

2. Why would you have a big canister like that? whats the point is basically just for looks and you dont gain nothing from that big canister. Also many people are going to call you rice, why? because you can get a canister like that at any local car store.

this put a big ole smile on my face. :dance:

N1=fart can=RICE! i've been saying that since day one! you shell bank to buy an exhaust system so that it'll sound GOOD! not necessarily LOUD! N1 style does hardly nothing in the way of sound reduction.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts