8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
DATE SET------July 31st

OK....9AM on Satuday July 31st. Everybody on the list, let me know for sure who can or cannot make it.
ATTN
All 8thgen/Honda's period looking to get their cars dyno'd and Q/A on the upcoming Swift Racing turbo kit. Mo will answer any and all question on the upcoming turbo kit and have a first glance @ the first production SRT RACE kit will be unveiled. Still working on the price of the Dyno pulls but most likely be $50 for 3 pulls.. *depending on the number of individuals that sign up!
Bring food and drinks.. let's make this a blow-out meet!! I will have my video camera and digital camera on tap but please bring your own. I will produce another video and post online. I will also try and video all the dyno runs and make videos if anyone is interested. Want to make this a fun day!!

Once again.. Q&A with Mo and his staff on the current kit and upcoming products from Swift Racing.

Swift Racing Technologies - Contact Us

Swift Racing Technologies (Swift Racing Technologies - Home)
5730 Sunnyside Ave.
Suites D & E
Beltsville, MD 20705
(301) 982.4600

From North:

Take I-95 South towards the capital beltway I-495.
Stay at the right of the I-495 fork towards West.
At the fork take the left exit for US-1, stay on the right lane after the ramp to get on US-1 North.
Once you get on US-1 North, make a right turn at the third traffic light on Sunnyside Ave.
After approximately 1/2 mile and past one traffic light you will see an NTB on the Left, we are located on the building AFTER the NTB on the back side. (before the railroad tracks)
From the Beltway:

Take US-1 North exit. Once you get on US-1 North, make a right turn at the third traffic light on Sunnyside Ave.
After approximately 1/2 mile and past one traffic light you will see an NTB on the Left, we are located on the building AFTER the NTB on the back side. (before the railroad tracks)

Dyno

1. FBFG
    07CIVICMD
    HONDAHEAD DAVE
    BLUEROADSTER
    MOEHENNY

Maybe

• CITIZH
    SIROB119
    RYAN410
    JDM4LYF3

Attending

1. CIVICSIPROSPECT

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I prefer this be the date so we can make this a huge meet. Let's see how many peeps we can get signed up for the dyno and just wanting to attend.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
i wish this was a SUNDAY cause i work at shockley honda and work saturdays 9am-8pm :sadbanana:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
put me down as a maybe, im joining the darkside( making the switch from Cobb to Hondata)... woah blueroadster I havent seen that name in a while

·
Registered
24 Posts
Im dwn for dyno! my girl just bought an 06 Si and came with CAI and vtec hits at 4500 and revs to 8700 so i wanna see where its at. maybe has flash or flashpro? itll have a race header by then too.

·
Banned
13,587 Posts
I am more than likely down for this, wanna see what this new motor has and I might have Reflash by then.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts