8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
it should part is sick

Quick SRT Story,

I ordered this part on monday, called and spoke to them, they said it would ship wed, so I could have for friday, I called on friday cause it had not arrived, explained my situation.

These guys stepped up overnighted me the part with saturday delivery $$$

I recieved my unit as promised, installing it now, abosutley awesome part, I understand **** happens, but they went above and beyond to make it right, and I appreciate it

you definitely will be getting more of my money ASAP

·
Registered
3 Posts
it should part is sick

Quick SRT Story,

I ordered this part on monday, called and spoke to them, they said it would ship wed, so I could have for friday, I called on friday cause it had not arrived, explained my situation.

These guys stepped up overnighted me the part with saturday delivery $$$

I recieved my unit as promised, installing it now, abosutley awesome part, I understand **** happens, but they went above and beyond to make it right, and I appreciate it

you definitely will be getting more of my money ASAP

thats amazing you actually got your parts. I have been calling everyday for the last three weeks and no one picks up or returns my call. I ordered a turbo kit 8 months ago and only got a partial shipment. Do you have another contact at SRT beside the phone number listed on their website?

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
thats amazing you actually got your parts. I have been calling everyday for the last three weeks and no one picks up or returns my call. I ordered a turbo kit 8 months ago and only got a partial shipment. Do you have another contact at SRT beside the phone number listed on their website?
when do you call and what time zone are you in?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
It uses the stock Fuel Sender unit which will eventually fail with E85. You'd have to retrofit the Brazilian Flex Fuel Civic sender unit.

·
Registered
43 Posts
It uses the stock Fuel Sender unit which will eventually fail with E85. You'd have to retrofit the Brazilian Flex Fuel Civic sender unit.
Yeah, I know ... I'm using in my car E100 with the Flex fuel civic Sensor!

I'm building +600whp car and I need one :dance:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Any special Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals on the fuel pump hanger?

Sent from my Galaxy S III
KCCO

·
Registered
499 Posts
3 weeks now and cant get a tracking #!!!!!!!! Moe whats upppp My car sitting in the Shop and only waiting on this hanger Help!!!!!

·
Registered
499 Posts
I don't know but i CAN'T get intouch with SRT. Anyone has a contact # apart from the one listed on their site 301-982-4600?

21 - 40 of 40 Posts