8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SRT CNC Billet Dual Fuel Pump Hanger Honda Civic Si 06+. Winter sale! Limited supply available! and ready to ship! Free Shipping!

Price: $399.00

This is absolutely the best dual fuel pump hanger for the 06+ Honda Civic Si (commonly known as the 8th gen Civic Si)

Some of the features:
- Full CNC billet 6061-T6 construction.
- All SS Hardware.
- SRT Exclusive Siphon return setup.
- SRT exclusive no hoses for connectors required uses o-rings for leak free operation and no more bursting of fuel hoses.
- SRT exclusive usage of factory o-ring for proper tank sealing.
- SRT exclusive EVAP setup (eliminates any check engine lights AND reuses factory EVAP lines and parts)
- Supports up to 1000+HP.
- Comes with all hardware except pumps.
- Reuses factory float system for precise error free fuel gauge operation.

(Please note that this is for the hanger assembly only it does not include any pumps, pumps can be purchased seprately from us)

* Patent Pending *

SRT CNC Billet Dual Fuel Pump Hanger Honda Civic Si 06+

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how well would it stand up to E-85
It's mostly just alum part so it should be fine. I know he designed this for a few IS300 drag cars and they use meth (M1) and it handles it fine. you can always anodize the parts or have special coating that will also protect the fuel canister.

·
Premium Member
10,300 Posts
What AN size are the inlet and outlet?
I'm sure you can use any size you want. Just a guess though. I'm guessing they used a 1/2" NPT or 1/2" pipe thread on the top so you can use pipe to -AN 90 degree fittings. That's what those black fittings look like to me.

But anyway, that thing is bad ass Mo. Absolutely sick!! Al CNC machined billet aluminum? That is SICK!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,300 Posts
No dude, those are AN fittings. I'm just wondering what size. Looks like (I'm hoping) -8 feed and -6 return. Which yeah that would put it right at 950-1000hp worth of fuel.
Dude I know they're -AN fittings. I'm saying they probably thread into tapped holes or are bulkhead fittings. They didn't machine the -AN fittings into the damn hanger. They probably used 1/2" pipe threads so you can thread your own -AN fittings into the hanger. Or they have a hole there for a bulkhead fitting. Either way you can probably use any size fittings you want.

747 Posts
I'm sure you can use any size you want. Just a guess though. I'm guessing they used a 1/2" NPT or 1/2" pipe thread on the top so you can use pipe to -AN 90 degree fittings. That's what those black fittings look like to me.

But anyway, that thing is bad ass Mo. Absolutely sick!! Al CNC machined billet aluminum? That is SICK!!!!
Thanks appreciate that.

No dude, those are AN fittings. I'm just wondering what size. Looks like (I'm hoping) -8 feed and -6 return. Which yeah that would put it right at 950-1000hp worth of fuel.
-8AN feed, -6 return special bulkhead fittings already installed not to be removed, if removed new orings must be used for reinstall.

Dude I know they're -AN fittings. I'm saying they probably thread into tapped holes or are bulkhead fittings. They didn't machine the -AN fittings into the damn hanger. They probably used 1/2" pipe threads so you can thread your own -AN fittings into the hanger. Or they have a hole there for a bulkhead fitting. Either way you can probably use any size fittings you want.
Not 1/2 Npt, they are straight threads with dual orings for proper seal, kinda unique. :)

·
Premium Member
10,300 Posts
Thanks appreciate that.

-8AN feed, -6 return special bulkhead fittings already installed not to be removed, if removed new orings must be used for reinstall.

Not 1/2 Npt, they are straight threads with dual orings for proper seal, kinda unique. :)
Cool. Yea pipe threads are straight. That's why I said either. I was close though. Hehe..Still bad ass Mo. When the time comes to go BIG this will be the first part on my list.

747 Posts
Cool. Yea pipe threads are straight. That's why I said either. I was close though. Hehe..Still bad ass Mo. When the time comes to go BIG this will be the first part on my list.
Np actully pipe threads are tapered which is what makes the seal, our threads are straight not tapered and we use orings to make the seal similar to AN fittings they make better seals and do not leak.

·
there is no spoon
16,809 Posts
Snow's got you grumpy :rotfl: Go make a pee slushy.

Thanks, that's what I thought. Totally bad ass. And yeah I'm familiar with that style of bulkhead. Good stuff, a well thought out legit product for sure. I see this cage being the centerfold for a number of 600-1000hp builds in the coming year. :thumb:

747 Posts
Snow's got you grumpy :rotfl: Go make a pee slushy.

Thanks, that's what I thought. Totally bad ass. And yeah I'm familiar with that style of bulkhead. Good stuff, a well thought out legit product for sure. I see this cage being the centerfold for a number of 600-1000hp builds in the coming year. :thumb:
Absolutely, I want to see some monster civic builds. It is about time already! lol.

The civic si hanger was very difficult for us to design due to the added feature of having the evap floater within the hanger assembly. However, we were able to get it done and it works flawlessly. The design was based off of our IS300 hanger assembly and we have MANY 700+ IS300's running it.

747 Posts
how hard is this to wire in? it doesnt use the factory harness right?
Does not use the factory harness but does use the factory float assembly. It is not that hard to wire in at all. A total of like 6 wires. The float assembly is a direct bolt in.

I should do a video of the install like our walbro pump install video. If only I had like an extra 6 hours in the day, lol.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts