Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SRT CNC Billet Dual Fuel Pump Hanger Assembly 06+ Civic Si

www.swiftracing.com

Pricing
Original Price: $499.99
Special Price: $374.99

Offer valid from
7/1/2010 to 7/15/2010.

This is currently at a special pre-production introductory pricing. Pricing includes Shipping and Handling to the continental US.

There will be a MAXIMUM of 10 units sold at this very special pricing, once these are sold this very special pricing will be forever gone.

This is absolutely the best dual fuel pump hanger for the 06+ Honda Civic Si (commonly known as the 8th gen Civic Si)

Some of the features:
- Full CNC billet 6061-T6 construction.
- All SS Hardware.
- SRT Exclusive Siphon return setup.
- SRT exclusive no hoses for connectors required uses o-rings for leak free operation and no more bursting of fuel hoses.
- SRT exclusive usage of factory o-ring for proper tank sealing.
- SRT exclusive EVAP setup (eliminates any check engine lights AND reuses factory EVAP lines and parts)
- Supports up to 1000+HP.
- Comes with all hardware except pumps.
- Reuses factory float system for precise error free fuel gauge operation.

(Please note that this is for the hanger assembly only it does not include any pumps, pumps can be purchased seprately from us)

* Patent Pending *

Let me know what you think. Please direct all questions to me and I will try and get those answer to you ASAP!

SRT is also developing the single "Bosch" pump assembly that supports up to 650HP.

·
there is no spoon
16,809 Posts
oooh this is tempting. I need moar fuel.

One question, can it be run with a single walbro? So like if I only need the flow from one at first, can I just run the single and then add the 2nd later? Will you supply some sort of cap for that?

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
oooh this is tempting. I need moar fuel.

One question, can it be run with a single walbro? So like if I only need the flow from one at first, can I just run the single and then add the 2nd later? Will you supply some sort of cap for that?
The walbro setup will comes with all the fitting to add a second pump, SRT is buliding a fuel block off rod that will simulate a second pump for an additionaly $20 (Materials)/machining). Almost cheaper to purchase the 2nd pump and leave the wiring for later if you desire only a single pump.

Highly recommend the bosch setup if your wanting to stay with 1 pump. The Bosch setup is in design phase and hope to see a prototype by late August.

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SRT is working on pricing for the complete fuel return system and parts list with complete pricing for those that won't need the complete system.

·
Registered
84 Posts
this one is for two pumps, I think roger said their working on the one pump set up. But honestly walbro pumps are not that expensive. You could always get the extra pump and just not wire it up. Personally I think it never hurts to have an overkill fuel system.

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
this one is for two pumps, I think roger said their working on the one pump set up. But honestly walbro pumps are not that expensive. You could always get the extra pump and just not wire it up. Personally I think it never hurts to have an overkill fuel system.
Correct. Mo has designed a block bar that fits as the 2nd pump. The fake pump = $20.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts