8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone,

I have a honda civic 2008 with an SRS light on, I did a computer scan and it turns out I have to change the airbags, SRS module, and the sensors. and the light still on! I also changed the seatbelts but nothing happens the mechanic could not erase the codes. I'm thinking of buying iCarsoft MHM V1.0 is it able to help me? and can this tool reset the throttle body? also, the ABS light is on but I do not have ABS on my car it looks like the previous owner changed the speedometer. is there a way to turn this light off?

The codes are:
F1-11
F2-11

·
Registered
921 Posts
Has the car been in an accident? I would also check the Speed Sensors/ABS Sensors on the front axle (rubber cable). From the code F2-11, it sounds like you need to replace the seat belt tensioner which you did. For the other code, you need to reset the computer somehow but i'm not sure if the iCarsoft scanner will be a good one since it's mainly for Porsche vehicles. I do recommend the Foxwell NT510 Elite for Honda vehicles if you could get one (if it works for your application).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My car does not have ABS on it but ill check the Speed sensors even though I do not have any codes for it. I'll go to the dealership they might be able to help in this. unfortunately, there is not a lot of mechanics who know how to reset the computer. you mean the srs computer right?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts