8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes that would work but it is way to much work to take out the intake, go back to stock then put the intake in every time i need servicing of some sort i want to just leave it in.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok so my main question is that on the link it says

"unless the warranty clearly states the addition of aftermarket equipment automatically voids your vehicle's warranty or if it can be proven that the aftermarket device is the direct cause of the failure. The easiest way to check this is to look in your owner's manual under, "what is notcovered". "

i can't find my warranty book but does it state that intakes will void the warranty?

·
Registered
261 Posts
No aftermarket part can void your warranty as per that law (or act). They can only deny a claim for a warranty if the aftermarket part can be proved to have caused a failure of some other part. If they can't prove that your aftermarket part caused the part to failed to fail, then they must do the warranty work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.