8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cant stand the noise of my tein stech so i decided to try some stuff i took the wheel off and removed the rubber sleeves and put some cooking oil (cant find anything else) on every coil except for the uppert part cuz i coudnt reach it with my hand..

and i was surprise when i drove it in our driveway where i usually get a lot of popping and creaking.. the noise is 80% gone:dancing:.. but still have the squeaking noise when im driving straight 5-40 mph on a rough road..

i dnt know how long it will be good:xyxnervou

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
Hey I used a Zip tie to seat My springs until they settled...

When I had my 88 accord back in High school a ball joint broke.. So I duct taped it back together.

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
i cant stand the noise of my tein stech so i decided to try some stuff i took the wheel off and removed the rubber sleeves and put some cooking oil (cant find anything else) on every coil except for the uppert part cuz i coudnt reach it with my hand..

and i was surprise when i drove it in our driveway where i usually get a lot of popping and creaking.. the noise is 80% gone:dancing:.. but still have the squeaking noise when im driving straight 5-40 mph on a rough road..

i dnt know how long it will be good:xyxnervou
get a can of silicone spray instead.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts