8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lowered my car, and the springs did not make any noise for the first month, but then started to squeak. They did so more at slow speed, they seem to only squeak when it is cold outside. Its been warm the past few days and they have been silent. Is this squeaking when its cold normal? Of its not, what do I need to do to fix it? my ca is 06 si, with progress springs and spc camber kit. Thanks for help.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It squeaks on bumps, whens its very cold it will squeak on little bumps. I can't pinpoint the problem, the springs appear to be properly seated. My guess would be the coils are rubbing the rubber cover that goes over the end of each coil, but I'm not sure. The squeaking comes mostly from the rear. And from what I remember, it will squeak at night. Thanks

·
Registered
609 Posts
hey man, porgress springs here as well... ive noticed this too...at first it was rare, but now its EVERY time the car is not warm....there is squeaking...i dont think its anything bad cuz its basically just warming up...let me know if u pinpoint the problem! i was unable to find it also

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.