8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

7981 - 8000 of 8021 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Spotted a white fg2 with full hfp kit on steveston hwy going towards no5 road/tunnel at around 3:45pm

Also spotted 4B11 on hwy 99 speeding towards Richmond at around 4pmish HAHA kidding! I was on my way to the border with my family :)

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Spotted a blue fg2 with ontario license plate on steveston hwy couple days ago

Spotted a gg r18 coupe with rims and alberta license plate on hwy 99 at around 1-2pm

Spotted a white si sedan coming out of esso gas station by gardencity/westminster hwy at around 11:30 pm tonight

·
Registered
166 Posts
spotted two fg2 one is silver and spotted it at cambie near aberdeen around 430-5 and the other one was 09-11 orange at alderbridgeway around 630

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I just spotted a TW fa5 heading to airport around 8pm tonight with yellow fogs as well.
halogen low beams with yellow fogs or hid low beam with yellow fogs?

Spotted jnchui on westminster hwy going towards garden city at around 9pm tonight..nice ccfl! :) you need a new bulb on your driver side projector! :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
halogen low beams with yellow fogs or hid low beam with yellow fogs?

Spotted jnchui on westminster hwy going towards garden city at around 9pm tonight..nice ccfl! :) you need a new bulb on your driver side projector! :)
cheyhhhh... finally lol.. haha yah. changing it soon. D:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Spotted sleepy at canada way at around 4:50pm.. Guess you were on you way to the white spot meet?

Spotted bokyo102 parked near Joyce skytrain station at around 6pm+.. Summer mode already for boks!

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Spotted a GG Si Coupe headed north on 154 St/16 Ave around 7:30am this morning, then 2 blocks later on 156 St/16 Ave an ASM Si Coupe headed north.

7981 - 8000 of 8021 Posts