I saw like 3 si's today....

one black 2door si at chipotle on dublin-grandview 161

4 door TW si on morse road towards hamilton

and 2door black si at my restaurant

AND damnnn they were all hawt girls .... i fell in love

·
Registered
523 Posts
I saw a Black FA5 on King Ave and Neil Ave yesterday. I thought it was racerx78 at first but he had to have been in Hocking Hills...

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
mine used to sit on 13th, and sumit when my buddy lived there.. not sure this year where it'l be cuz he dont kno where he is living yet.. but keep eyes out for silver with black rims..

or in a month or 2, 350z Black

·
Registered
523 Posts
ohiocivicracer said:
mine used to sit on 13th, and sumit when my buddy lived there.. not sure this year where it'l be cuz he dont kno where he is living yet.. but keep eyes out for silver with black rims..

or in a month or 2, 350z Black
I can't believe I haven't seen it yet... Mine usually sits on Chittenden between High and Summit.

·
Registered
523 Posts
TW FA5 with black rims. VTECing onto 161 Johnstown Road on-ramp around 8:30ish this morning.... Excellent way to jump start your day!!

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Saw a crap load of civics last night. Maybe around 10. I saw Fg2ner in Dublin around Perimeter Loop... I tried to catch up Matt but I couldnt get catch up bc of traffic. Also saw a Fiji Si outside of Kroger there and a NHBP Si outside of the Rusty Bucket restaurant. Both were '07s. And I saw about 7 R18's... 2 ABM, 1 RR, 1NHBP, 1 GG, 1 ASM and 1 RBP, all around that area

·
Registered
916 Posts
While I was at work at Roosters on henderson I came outside and there was a FBP with BBS wheels parked next to mine that looked pretty nice.(Sunday around 12:30)

·
Registered
510 Posts
06RREX said:
its a restaurant on perimeter loop
Yeah, is it near where 315 north meets up with 270? I think I've eaten there.

I'll be in C-bus next weekend actually, probably around easton mostly. I'll keep my eyes open for other 8thgens.

·
Registered
57 Posts
hey sli do you ever go to sylvania ohio over by alexis where the car meet is at i see you live in bg i live over by toledo.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i saw two si's today. one RR two door and one 4 door silver at columbus state ... anybody?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts