8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
white Si with hfp kit, white without both 07's. a black with hfp 07
another white with front nose/bumper cover not sure of year, also a blue one coming from quail valley i think 07 in figi blue

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
yea orlando/wintergarden/groveland/minneola clermont is in between all those cities..over by where highway 50 and 27 cross..
I would say it was me... but I have a black sedan, and not to mention I live in North Miami LOL :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
white Si with hfp kit, white without both 07's. a black with hfp 07
another white with front nose/bumper cover not sure of year, also a blue one coming from quail valley i think 07 in figi blue
black w/ hfp might of been me i was over in that area...day before yesterday :laughing:

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
i will start keeping an eye out myself now... working at the local Honda dealership here in the Clermont/Oakland area. just a half mile from the Turnpike/West Colonial Clermont exit.

if anyone spots me, i have an '07 RR FA5 w/ lots of Mugen and HFP parts, and 6000K HID headlights and foglights.

nice to see a few familiar faces in the spotted thread. :)

edit: pardon my thread revival. haha didn't realize :-x

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
spotted: NBP FA5 ('07-'08 pre-refresh) w/ a front vanity mirror plate, and pink DOHC i-VTEC stickers, lowered on stock wheels & had medium dark tint.

blonde female leaving the Hess gas station @ 1:30PM sitting at the light intersecting SR50/CR455 (Monteverde)

:wavey:
my first 8th spotting here in Clermont. not too shabby!

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
spotted: FBP FG2 ('07-'08 years) once at 1:45PM by SR50/CR455 intersection... then again at 2:00PM at the SR50/Hancock Rd intersection. both times we were opposing each other on SR50.

·
IG: @RRFA5
5,536 Posts
damn Joey's back! i spotted a RR FA5 with fogs, lowered, tints going north on S. Orange Ave by 417

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
:word: -- good to be back. even if it's just while i'm @ work passing some time :corngrin:

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
spotted: RRFA5 ('07-'08) in the service drive of Headquarter Honda here in Clermont. was probably about 2:30 or 3PM on Monday 4/11. looked pretty stock to me. anyone......? :p

·
Registered
36 Posts
spotted: RRFA5 ('07-'08) in the service drive of Headquarter Honda here in Clermont. was probably about 2:30 or 3PM on Monday 4/11. looked pretty stock to me. anyone......? :p
I saw your car on a Sunday at the dealership I believe. We drove thru in a black speed3 looking for a si coupe. Ended up looking at the clean ek hatch you guys had

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
i work M-F 9-5 so it def wasn't me b/c i live in Oviedo/Winter Park. but i do know exactly what hatch you're talking about & that is where i work.

price is a bit high but it's a dealer and i think they did a bunch of reconditioning on the car. you know how it goes w/ a dealer and an older Honda. it happens, but you are absolutely right... that thing is SUPER clean and well-kept.

i believe it was parked nearby a riced out 5thGen red Civic coupe. yuck. that b!tch will prob hit the auction line soon i hope.

if you're ever in the area again, i'm parked right next to my desk in the showroom just off the new car delivery pad. gotta keep my baby in my sights :p

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
spotted: 5/3 Tuesday close to 3PM i wanna say
GG FG2 on the Turnpike north, eventually exiting at the Clermont SR50 exit... turned left into the 711 just west of the exit ramp.

it was odd b/c it was an '06-'08 FG2 but had '09-'11 front end and wheels. also, dropped, tint on taillights.

i was in an '11 OR/BK Fit Sport on my way back to HQ Honda from Tampa Hondaland on a dealer trade.

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
spotted: '07-'08 ASM FA5 w/ a UCF parking decal on the back. W SR50 at Lake Blvd, 1:08PM :wave:

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
spotted: '07-'08 FBP FA5 on W SR50 heading east just before the Turnpike/Clermont exit intersection. tint and visors is all i could really see b/c he/she was on the other side of the road from me. this was 8:25AM.

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
spotted: '07-'08 RR FG2 (darker wheels def not an '06) heading south on the Turnpike near the 429 toll junction at 8:12AM this morning. i was headed to work going north on the Turnpike. :wavey:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts