8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 2375 Posts

·
Banned
8,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured since I didn't see one, I'd make one.

I'll start it off with a spotting of 02(something)Si at alafaya and then curryford tonight around 10:30pm

Nice meeting you (kinda haha) and the headers sound great! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
:wavey:

Black FA5 parked at thee Avalon Festival of Lights?!?! Probably thee mom I saw at thee grocery store thee other day but....anyone here? :waiting:

·
Banned
8,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spotted: Blue Si with AEM license plate and (what appeared to be) no muffler. Also had JDM rear emblem with an arizona LP

on curry ford and turned onto dean. I followed for a little but had to turn.

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
SPOTTED!!! just a few minutes ago (9:45PM on my clock) a RR 4DR Si driving east on Lake Underhill heading into Avalon here in Waterford crossing over Woodbury Rd. windows down, arm hanging out & i couldnt see mods cuz its dark & just saw the tail end of the car & heard the sexy stock exhaust.

Arissa??
Mario??
ANOTHER RR FA5 :sadwavy:

SHOW YOURSELF to meeeee!!! ;)

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
oh here's another one, i spot 4 Si's DAILY @ Holler Honda...hahahha

1 RR FA5 w/ 2 OEM wheels w/ Mugen lugs/lock & 2 Mugen GPs currently :( (d'ohhhhhhhh!!!!)
1 ASM FG2 (boss man)
1 ASM FA5 (nick)
1 FBP FA5 (service tech.)

annnnnd, on occasion i tend to spot a HRP FG2 w/ all HFP parts & a TW FA5 w/ RH, exhaust, red badges, hondata in customer parking (LOL!!! Angel & Simi)

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
SPOTTED!!! just a few minutes ago (9:45PM on my clock) a RR 4DR Si driving east on Lake Underhill heading into Avalon here in Waterford crossing over Woodbury Rd. windows down, arm hanging out & i couldnt see mods cuz its dark & just saw the tail end of the car & heard the sexy stock exhaust.

Arissa??
Mario??
ANOTHER RR FA5 :sadwavy:

SHOW YOURSELF to meeeee!!! ;)

lol....wasn't me - a bit amazed we haven't run into each other yet :sadwavy::laughing:

Also...sorry to hear about thee misfortune :xyxnervou

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
yeah i was sorta HOPING it wasnt you LOL!!! whoever that was had their arm hanging out the window a good ways towards the ground. hahahahha & that's just too silly to even think about really ANYONE doing!!

im shocked we haven't either. sometimes when im REALLY bored i drive around Waterford/Avalon just to pass time & enjoy a nice drive here & there. best @ night pretty late & also a great way to learn the roads & any shortcuts/backroads available. i did that with the UCF campus just recently cuz i i just DONT know the campus even tho ive been in Orlando since it was Central Florida Community College. heh.

btw, if you see an ASM FA5 w/ HFP aero kit, yellow fogs thats my buddy Nick. he just got his from a trade-in @ Holler one day. he's a friend & my co-worker. traded his '02 EM2 w/ OEM lip kit, gunmetal/green wheels & lowered & lives around Spring Isle area i believe.

as for the "misfortune," im hoping to hear something regarding an estimate on Monday morning as of now.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm on vacation with my family in the fl keys. I spotted a black si coupe parked out front of whale harbor (in front of the resteraunt there) in Islamorada around 3 pm today. I saw dark black tints, but I passed by too quickly to see if there were ne other mods.

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
spotted!!!!!!:
2 Si's

1 RR FA5 lowered turning from Lake Baldwin Ln onto 436/Semoran
1 FBP FG2 w/ HFP kit & lowered turning the same exact place

i was in a Honda Pilot doing a run to our backlot off property & saw the RR on the way there & the FBP on the way back... lol if im not mistaken i would have to say "ortiv" or Anthony was the blue 2DR.

anywho, helllllllllllllooooooooooooo to you both. :dancing:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Spottings;

12.28.07 - FBP Si sedan - all stock ~ Conroy & Millenia

12.28.07 - HRP Si sedan - HFP lip kit, dropped, fogs, tint ~ Sandlake and OBT
*this one looked really nice, chick @ the wheels*

12.27.07 - NBP Si coupe - HFP lip kit, navi, tint ~ John Young & Oakridge

12.27.07 - GGM - HFP lip kit, HFP wheels, tint ~ Florida Mall, OBT

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
spotted:

mugen si @ AllVersion Motoring today about 3pm.

lol :popcorn:

1 - 20 of 2375 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.