8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was there getting my Si an oil change. and i have to wait 1 hour, so i decide to take a tour, and i have happen stop at an 08 TW Si sedan and check it out. and one of the salesman there ask me if I want that check out their New Mugen Civic Si that just came in and it's still at the back garage. i'm like "are you serious?" :eek:mg: wow, it's nice but for 40k+? nah, i think i'll pass. i ask him if they're going to sale it for 30k, but he said no way, there's only 1000 of them in the US.

sorry about the poor quality, it's from phone camera.

Anyone is more than welcome to go see it. it looks nice in person but shoot 40k? i'll stick with my 06 Si. so good luck future owner of this car. :thumb:

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
wow! no way! these are at dealers already? i dont think anyone has posted a crappy cell phone picture of a overpriced migen civic sitting in a dealer yet!

/ end sarcasm

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NIGHTHAWKSI said:
wow! no way! these are at dealers already? i dont think anyone has posted a crappy cell phone picture of a overpriced migen civic sitting in a dealer yet!

/ end sarcasm
they will put it in the showroom later today, but still too overprice. i was there unexpectedly so i didn't bring my digital camera, dummy.

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
^lol. didnt mean to come by as an *******, but the point of my post is there are 7569475 threads just like yours, they are still being created and there is a sticky for it....not that you didnt have a digital camera.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, but it's freedom of speech here, if you don't want to see this thread, it's easy to just click back. No offense

·
Registered
185 Posts
So let me get this straight, your dealership is asking for $10K more for a car that is already $5K overpriced? That is really funny. Your dealership thinks someone who could afford a $40K car is going to buy his Civic instead of a BMW, G35, Acura TL Type S, 350Z, or any of a handful of much, much better cars.

Tell the Sales Manager at your dealership to quit taking bong hits before coming in to work, it's seriously clouding his judgement.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dgs said:
So let me get this straight, your dealership is asking for $10K more for a car that is already $5K overpriced? That is really funny. Your dealership thinks someone who could afford a $40K car is going to buy his Civic instead of a BMW, G35, Acura TL Type S, 350Z, or any of a handful of much, much better cars.

Tell the Sales Manager at your dealership to quit taking bong hits before coming in to work, it's seriously clouding his judgement.
i agree with what you said. on the sticker it's said $31,150 or something, but then they gonna add a $10,000 mark up price and fog lights for $500. so it's about 50k+ after tax and everything, which i think it's bullshits.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts