8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to check one out in person--has anybody seen one in flesh?

·
Registered
55 Posts
just saw one pass by me 5 minutes ago....Hudson Honda sold it 2,000 over sticker price..my man is paying $585 a month

·
Registered
561 Posts
BaLLerX said:
just saw one pass by me 5 minutes ago....Hudson Honda sold it 2,000 over sticker price..my man is paying $585 a month
Wow 2,000 mark up??? That is actually the lowest mark up I have seen so far...

Dealerships usually go at least $5000 mark up for Mugen Si...

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
BATANG CITY JAIL said:
i saw 5 of them on 8thcivic.com
Really?? Where is that dealership located?? Is it in the Bay Area?? What's the markup? How come they have five when other dealerships only get one??

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
Theres a Mugen Si at Los Gatos Honda, went and saw it right after it came off the truck. Im going to stop by and see it again without all the protective plastic on it, im down to meet up there.

Any time Friday - Monday, but Tuesday - Thursday i cant go after 5.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Honda On Grand...elmhurst...haha me and my buddy went to the dealership...and we ask to hear it...so the salesman went and got the keys...and the rest of the salemen came out to hear it!...one guy came out and was like wtf are u doin? the boss is gettin pissed..haha...i guess he got in trouble...oh well... it sounded real nice...dumbass guy was like ya this is the new "mugin" edition....he pronounced all retarded...haha... he turned it on in 40degree weather...coldstart..all redlined it...hhaah

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Saw one at my local Honda of Princeton two days ago. Most of the dealers who are actually gonna get one should probably already have it by now.

·
Registered
189 Posts
the one at dublin honda is marked up 10k. i saw the sticker 30,500. looked to the right. dealer markup $10,000. total = $40k......

1 - 20 of 40 Posts