8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Might look into this instead of replacing the mirror with the OEM part...at the moment, the edges of the glass on my rearview mirror have this weird browning thing going on. Its hard to explain but its ugly as sin and I have to see it all the time. :p

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was gonna get it from pwjdm, but they wanted another $50 to ship it. Wtf? So I googled the part# and found it on eBay for $65 shipped. Done.

·
Registered
688 Posts
So I bought mine before looking at this thread. Anyone know the part number for the fd2 rearview mirror? What is available that's oem in the US market that I could replace mine with to make this lens fit?

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
The FD2 has the same mirror as the Fit I beleive from which is 76400-SEA-305. It's also the mirror for the 2012 Civic, Odessey, and Acura ILX and the Civic EP3.

·
Registered
688 Posts
An even more costly mistake. That mirror doesn't match up to the mirror mount for the fa5. I now have 2 spare mirror housings and a spare Spoon mirror.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
So whats the verdict on this? does it fit our cars? I have the mugen (replica) carbon fiber mirror cover, and want to put this inside of it.

·
Registered
313 Posts
The shape of the mirror is a perfect fit. Because it is concave, I found that the middle of the mirror sticks out a little bit from the trim. It's not real obvious though.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
The shape of the mirror is a perfect fit. Because it is concave, I found that the middle of the mirror sticks out a little bit from the trim. It's not real obvious though.
It's supposed to do that. It's concaved glass. That's why you're able to see "wide-view"

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
So whats the verdict on this? does it fit our cars? I have the mugen (replica) carbon fiber mirror cover, and want to put this inside of it.
The CR-Z mirror is the exact same mirror as the 8th gen. Look up the Honda part #'s and you see. I have the official Mugen carbon fiber mirror cover from King Motorsports. It fits perfect.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It is the same with the door mirrors? because I bought the 76203-FD2-030 which are the ones from FD2. In my case they are smaller than the Oem glass.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts