8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it, what should I have it say? I saw an SRT-4 with 'Got Boost?' on the spoiler brake light, I loved it. But I want to be creative. My side view mirrors say 'Objects in Mirror are Losing', So I like being the cool guy :thumb::rotfl:

So, in all seriousness, what should it say?

Fullyflared suggested 'DON'T HIT ME' and I'm loving that, anyone else got something good?

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the DON'T HIT ME one a lot actually lmao. If I don't get any better ones (good luck lol) then that's what I'm getting!

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
I was thinking this thread was about a tint for the 3rd brake light lol, i been thinking of smoking the 3rd brake light on the wing since i have both of my tail lights tinted and if you look at my car from behind you can clearly see the 3rd brake light is to red compare to everything else..

Back on topic.. How about "What you looking at" or "YOU KNOW YOU LIKE IT" or "Sex on Wheels" lol..

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^ Lmao, I like that too, but I think 'DON'T HIT ME' is the most straight forward and funniest IMO lmao! atruhondagrl is 2nd in line up but first in everything else :thumb:

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
BACK THE F*CK OFF! thats what it should say lol.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
these are all funny ideas but i dont know how you are going to do this. my buddys type s has his lil brake light saying acura. it looks good. i did not think that this was available to us.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts