8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Split Sec Tuning?!

Again thanks to all my Mazda Friends this might be another option for all you FG/FA owners out there.

The company is out of Santa Ana, Ca

PSC1-003 Data Sheet

Looking promising. As it can imitate the MAF sensor signals. Possibly sometime that will be of some use in tuning...

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have done business with them in the past, they are a great company and have very good customer service. I used thier additional injector controller and thier tuning software for my S/Ced toyota

·
Registered
573 Posts
that is just an air fuel controller, it will work but we have to find which one will work you have to find the ohm of the maf sensor to the Ecu input side, once you find this out call Split second and he can help you they make multiple ones for the different ohm. or did you already know this?

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nope didn't read to much into it. I know they are using it for the MZ3 for all the new F/I kits that are coming out... so I thought it might be a possible tuning soln for all Fg's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.