8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the SPC 67465 rear camber kit enough to bring the camber back to factory spec? It allows for +/- 1.25 deg of adjustment. I'm lowered on eibach pro-kit and have gone thru one set of tires already. I just got new tires so I definitely need to get the camber kit.

This kit is cheaper than getting the 67470 or 67460. The cheapest quote I got so far is 249 for the front and rear (67460). The 67465 is less than 200 on ebay.

If anyone has before and after pix that would be appreciated, also.

·
Premium Member
14,538 Posts
I would get the SPC rear camber arms because you can adjust from +3 to -3 degress of camber. I have the pro-kit with the SPC front camber bolts and SPC rear camber arms and am very happy with the results. I have had this setup for about 2 months and have not had really any negative camber wear on the rear tires.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would get the SPC rear camber arms because you can adjust from +3 to -3 degress of camber. I have the pro-kit with the SPC front camber bolts and SPC rear camber arms and am very happy with the results. I have had this setup for about 2 months and have not had really any negative camber wear on the rear tires.
Which rear arm do you have? the 67470 or 67460? Any pix?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.