"Cloverdale Crossing" - The Whistler 4 Prequel

*Cue suspenseful music*
*Cue action movie narrative voice*
In a land riddled by crime :vtec::readtherules::vtec:
A group of strangers have come together :wheee::grouphug::hyper:
To take a trip to a land above the clouds :hitit::dancingcoolsmiley::hail:
A place they call...... :SHOCKED:

WHISTLER 2009 MUTHA-UDDAS!!

Thats right kids, its time... we've finally got our granny panties ironed out and we're ready to take on the sea-to-sky and any possible pre olympic shenanigans the provincial government can throw at us!

As we're pretty meeting with the rest of the group at Hugo Ray Park in West Van, I'm thinkin we should do a premeet for all that are in the Delta/Surrey/Langley/Abbotsford/USA. aka the sticks!

I'm changing up the meet location due to the change of the actual premeet before we take off to Whistler. Sorry for the inconvience but this will actually make things a bit easier. We're going to meet at Cloverdale Crossing Shopping Centre (176th Street and 64 Ave). There is a Pricemart, Tim Hortons, Starbucks and McDonalds there. This location is better as we'll be able to get onto Hwy 1 as one collective group easier. I'll PM the people that have signed on already to let you guys know about the change.

If you need clarification on where this place is please give me a call. 604-788-4596

Where: Cloverdale Crossing Shopping Centre - Near Tim Hortons
When: June 20, 2009 - 9:00am
What: Pre-premeet so we can get all our asses out in a convoy! We're leaving at 9:30 to get to West Van for 10:30
Who: if you have to cross a bridge to get to the premeet chances are you should pop by here first, all the cool kids are doing it! To list names of people off the the top of my head that should be here: Meeks, Justin, Odin, Gordon, Catona, JBSali, Tino (aka me), Darrell, our new found south surrey friends, sorry I can't remember your names right now etc etc.

This is open to suggestion obviously, I just don't know if I'll listen to them ;P

1. TinoCivicSi
2. GordonTse
3. Odin
4. K06civicEX
5. VanSi07

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kool... common peeps, 36 views and one reply? Yah sorry bout the 9am meet but if we're gonna make Byrne around 10 we hafta go early... grab a java and drive!

·
Registered
217 Posts
i would, but i'm driving from Kamloops the morning of, and if i wanted to get there for 9, that would be waaaay to early to leave! haha

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright I will meet you guys there! I will text Tino when I get off the ferry....
coolio, ur added

i would, but i'm driving from Kamloops the morning of, and if i wanted to get there for 9, that would be waaaay to early to leave! haha
lol totally understandable... give me a buzz if you get lost or whatever.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Oh we are meeting up at 9am? I'm a lil worried that I might not be there at that time since I will get off ferry around 8:50am...

I just saw marc's update for the west van meeting spot and they will be there at 10:30, I think I should just go straight to the west van meeting location....

Sorry about the changes Tino

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Haha, nah, at Schneiders, it's just like a 3 minute walk away.

On the cruise do people bring those little walkie-talkie family radio things?
I've been on a few veedub cruises where they came in handy.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ya bring em along... we had em last year... if you ask me they're more of a pain in the ass then anything but ya... I've got a couple

1 - 20 of 20 Posts