8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1161 - 1175 of 1175 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
We always at Bettys Monday night US1 AND 120 STREET. But people say thats too far. Then Tuesday at Dynamic Turbo (google address). Wednesday 27. Thursday London square shopping plaza (google map). Enjoy and hope to meet more 8ths. :)

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Im thinking of doing a Sunday daytime meet type thing where every Sunday we meet up watch some football maybe go eat or drink or hit the beach or do some photo shoot. every week something different and somewhere different. Get at me if your likeing how this sounds. 7862991245. My name is Alex. Peace.

·
Registered
17,071 Posts
sounds interesting. lmk about next week chief

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Now we are having our own 8th gen meets on Monday night due to Bettys getting worse week by week. We had our first meet last Monday night and had 11 8th gens out there. We will be at Home Depot off of 152 street and 117 ave from 10/10:30-12/1am. If everyone from the Miami area shows up we should have around 20 cars. This is a calm meet just to talk and get to know eachother. No racing and No bumping music. All 8th gens are welcome. Peace.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Selling nitrous, carbon fiber trunk/hood/spoiler (coupe), go power 3.5" intake (fits with skunk2 IM and TB) injen CAI, TMW M1 Abram brushed gunmetal shiftknob

LMK!

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Yea Gdmfa5 check out London square on Thursday night from 9:30 till 12am. We park in the row of HomeGoods kind of in the back by Costco. Check out the Facebook 8thcivicFlorida group. We are always on there too. Peace

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
hey everyone dropping in to say hi...sorry i left the honda scene for quite some time...I'm now in the lexus scene but still willing to come out and hang out with old friends if you guys would have me!

This my new whip 14' Lexus IS350 F Sport lowered on RSR down springs, F sport exhaust, Vossen CVT 19", GReddy intake, CF wrapped engine & radiator covers

V1.jpg

·
Registered
115 Posts
Damn

Damn man havent seen yall in a while. I might be heading out there this week. Is there still a big turn out like back in the days. That **** use to get crazy. And remember when we use to hit up the little bar out there behind the airport.
Yea Gdmfa5 check out London square on Thursday night from 9:30 till 12am. We park in the row of HomeGoods kind of in the back by Costco. Check out the Facebook 8thcivicFlorida group. We are always on there too. Peace

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Damn man havent seen yall in a while. I might be heading out there this week. Is there still a big turn out like back in the days. That **** use to get crazy. And remember when we use to hit up the little bar out there behind the airport.
Yea I will be out there in the back by HomeGoods. Pass by tonight.

1161 - 1175 of 1175 Posts