8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1121 - 1140 of 1175 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Haha no definitely no beef I'm just being dumb. I think I have the fastest all motor k20 (in an 8th gen) in the area though except for 1 other car.

I won't be making this meet because I'm putting a fun new surprise on my car (which is in pieces atm), then we'll see who's faster bwahaha

I'm def looking forward to the next one though! Maybe we can all meet up at moroso one day I'd def be down for that especially now that a lot of you traded out the 8ths for other cars. COUGH FRITZ. Either way I'll try to be there

·
Registered
649 Posts
Haha no definitely no beef I'm just being dumb. I think I have the fastest all motor k20 (in an 8th gen) in the area though except for 1 other car.
NO BEEF at all lol but I'd love to set up a run against you while you are still all motor k20. If you wanna claim "fastest 8th k20 all motor" then youre going to have beat me first!!! Hold off on your next mod so that we can have a good run pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese!

·
Registered
77 Posts
NO BEEF at all lol but I'd love to set up a run against you while you are still all motor k20. If you wanna claim "fastest 8th k20 all motor" then youre going to have beat me first!!! Hold off on your next mod so that we can have a good run pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese!
So WHEN is this happening??

:popcorn:

Who's the real "fastest 8th k20 all motor" in South FLA?

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
I'm not too big into street racing. I ran a 13.58 @ PBIR (with room for improvement) we don't have to run together just go beat that ;)

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm not too big into street racing. I ran a 13.58 @ PBIR (with room for improvement) we don't have to run together just go beat that ;)
I'm sure Zib will join us at the track and I'm sorry 13.58 is too slow for fastest in South FLA...:wavey:

Let's see what you do after that room improvement..:vtec:

·
Registered
2,068 Posts

I won't be making this meet because I'm putting a fun new surprise on my car (which is in pieces atm), then we'll see who's faster bwahaha

I'm def looking forward to the next one though! Maybe we can all meet up at moroso one day I'd def be down for that especially now that a lot of you traded out the 8ths for other cars. COUGH FRITZ. Either way I'll try to be there
You were the car I was talking about by the way

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
I'm sure Zib will join us at the track and I'm sorry 13.58 is too slow for fastest in South FLA...:wavey:

Let's see what you do after that room improvement..:vtec:
Again, not fastest in sofla just in the AREA lol

When I ran the 13.58 2nd only went in ONCE out of all the runs (had to adjust clutch pedal) and my rev limiter and recovery rpm were all set to factory etc etc. No excuses though we'll see when I get back out there, hopefully more of you will join me!

·
Registered
3,299 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Again, not fastest in sofla just in the AREA lol

When I ran the 13.58 2nd only went in ONCE out of all the runs (had to adjust clutch pedal) and my rev limiter and recovery rpm were all set to factory etc etc. No excuses though we'll see when I get back out there, hopefully more of you will join me!
if we're going to bring up times at pbir, nick's old car was faster. you guys are both on the list over in the drag racing section.

13.472 @ 105.80 - Top4TH_SI - Street Tires
13.584 @ 102.70 - RedFG2 - Slicks

nick ran a faster time with street tires and trapped higher. i'm sure he would've trapped a little less with slicks but would've ran a faster time as well. and that was with the car making low 240's. it never saw the track when the car was making 250+.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
How many times do I have to say that I already IN THE FIRST POST mentioning being the fastest k20 all motor in the area that there was one that is faster.

That one was top4th, which I said a couple posts later.

Anyone else want to point out how I'm wrong even while agreeing with my original statement?

thx.

PBIR in may? What's a good date for everyone?

1121 - 1140 of 1175 Posts