8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
18,265 Posts
Undispu7ed said:
I'll be getting my RR Si really soon and I want to know if any places around Broward or borderline Broward/Dade that installs clear bra? I highway travel a lot and I'm going to need it.
u mean Countyline Rd :pat:...jk.. :biggrin:... i knew of one place on 441 that installs the clear bra.... but when i went there to get it done they said the owner b4 used to do it and they don't do it anymore... :(

btw... i live in Miramar too right near Miramar Pkwy & University... where r u @??

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bizzybearfigiblue said:
u mean Countyline Rd :pat:...jk.. :biggrin:... i knew of one place on 441 that installs the clear bra.... but when i went there to get it done they said the owner b4 used to do it and they don't do it anymore... :(

btw... i live in Miramar too right near Miramar Pkwy & University... where r u @??
Miramar and 172nd :thumb:

Yeah I been a member here for a while, did a lot of lurking and such. Just decided NOW :pat: is the time that I'd get getting my Si.

·
Banned
18,265 Posts
way out west?? my friend lives in Silver Lakes like Miramar & 178 i think...*scratches head*

yeah i've seen ya on here b4... i think sickyute mentioned u b4 as well... which one r u getting??

btw who's that in the avy??

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bizzybearfigiblue said:
way out west?? my friend lives in Silver Lakes like Miramar & 178 i think...*scratches head*

yeah i've seen ya on here b4... i think sickyute mentioned u b4 as well... which one r u getting??

btw who's that in the avy??
That's my girl. My cuz use to go on here too. "Azn angel" not sure if you know her but she stopped because she got an s2k.

I'm getting RR Si :dancing: :vtec:

·
Banned
18,265 Posts
she's pretty... :thumb: fuzzy yellow sith approves

i think i have ur cuz on my myspace friends list... hehe... not sure tho... have to check....

FG2 or FA5???

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bizzybearfigiblue said:
she's pretty...

i think i have ur cuz on my myspace friends list... hehe... not sure tho... have to check....

FG2 or FA5???
Yeah she is, and a keeper too..thanks :biggrin:

Fg2. I already have a deposit on one comin in, about 2 weeks.

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
Undispu7ed said:
I'll be getting my RR Si really soon and I want to know if any places around Broward or borderline Broward/Dade that installs clear bra? I highway travel a lot and I'm going to need it.
Hmm.. I'm not sure about south florida. I got mine done in OCALA. First, find out which kind you want. There is a big difference between them.
I went with VentureShield. It's lifetime warranty on the install, any aftermath defects, yellowing, ect. (so long as its installed by a certified installer)
I'd check on ventureshield's website to find installers in your area.
Other names I remember are roadblock and 3M, although I've heard a couple bad things about 3M. Dunno if it's true or not.

Good luck! Welcome to the crew.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I just had a clear bra installed on my FA5 on Tue. I went with VentureShield as well since that's what the place that has tinted the windows on all of my other vehicles uses. I have had the VentureShield Clear bra on my other two vehicles for a while now and no problems at all. I have "heard" that the 3M can yellow over time and the Llumar product is more expensive and not much better than the ventureshield. I got mine installed in Melbourne at Sunbuster's window tint. It's a great shop, but a little far from the OP in South Florida.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts