8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn they did... i didnt kno anything about it sweet well atleast one person replied..... well does anyone wanna help me set this up!??:biggrin:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CivicKid19 said:
Yo, names Jason i live in hialeah too...we should drive up to the meet on wed. nite together have like a lil trail lol let me kno
yea for sure im down msg me ur cell or something and ill give u a call names johnny

·
Registered
66 Posts
yo jason,... i cant stay 2 long @ da meet 2morow... i start skool 2morow... n im super tired... i havent stopped patrying:laughing: but w.e . . . ill still pass by

·
Banned
971 Posts
I know Jason and Jose will start flamming for what am about to say! but i won be going to any hangouts until Dec. 14, Since Class started and need to focus on school (something I havent done on the past)
So if you guys down to do anything during the weeknd let me know puto's !!! Oye, 2beer ***** when are we taking some more shots of freddy????

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
MiamiSi said:
I know Jason and Jose will start flamming for what am about to say! but i won be going to any hangouts until Dec. 14, Since Class started and need to focus on school (something I havent done on the past)
So if you guys down to do anything during the weeknd let me know puto's !!! Oye, 2beer ***** when are we taking some more shots of freddy????
lmao oye pendejo, dont worry bout it im in the same boat im gonna try to make some of them but skewl will be my main concern shyt we gonna see eachother on campus anywaz lol n ya im down to chill on the weeknds and bout the freddy's well hit those on a saturday nite or sumtn bueno dale! Now i kno Jose gonna flame both of us lol

·
Banned
971 Posts
damn...you see thats a slack ass schedule...

Mondays- 12:00-12:50, then 4:00-5:00, then 6:25-7:40
Tuesdays- 7:40-9:50
Wednesday- 12:00-1:50, then 4:00-5:00, then 6:25-7:40 and right after class i have tutoring !!!
Thursdays- 7:40-9:50
Fridays- 12:00-1:50, then 4:00-5:00

1 - 20 of 37 Posts