8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
25,210 Posts
im down. im a stock fa5 for now but coming soon is a drop rims and some other work:thumb:

:bump: for a good idea. im sure u know but there is a biweekly meet that happens on thursdays there is one tonight in weston

·
Registered
296 Posts
word word prolly head out to that one but i keep asking if people go out and do stuff after they all gather and nobody seems to answer lol we used to go to chilis and stuff like a year back when we met at starbucks just seeing how things have evolved

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
hey whats up guys sorry i havnt been on in a while had anlot going on but im back.... im kinda in it my self as of ryt now two of my buddys sold there hondas so its jus me and my girl as of yet looking to do meets on tuesday nights sat nights only 2 days i am off i am a supervisor so i work grave yard shifts if anyone wants to help put something together to get a lil meet we can try to do something perferably in broward pm me or reply here with ideas on where we could meet...... Alan

·
Registered
1 Posts
What happened?

I'm real down to meet up once a week and throw down a bbq. Did you guys ever get a group together? I'm not 8th gen, but I've got an EG6 and I think it would be cool to ride out together in a big pack through sfl's highways.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.