8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and acouple friends are thinking of startin a lil car club with all hondas rangings from eg coupe accords em2 coupes si coupes basicly an clean honda with wheels and a drop nothing ricer... im prob just shooting for the moon but if anyone is interested pm me or reply here,

Looking to do a bbq once a week local hangouts jus have a good time chill talk bout cars and roll together...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya were deff going to be starting something up have weekly meetings and stuff like that a monthly bbq bowling nights pool hall nights ride out to 27 hangouts together jus need to get some more members who think its a good idea

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its gunna be open to any car were goin to b gettin stickers made up im the only 8th ryt now my girl has a 7th thats in the club a buddy of mine with his scion tc my cousin has a eg coupe and his friend has a 94 accord hes act waitin on his suspension set up to arrive so he can b slammed.... Were goin to start having a meet prob on a tuesday night in broward county or a sat night or sun morning but havnt figured out a location as of yet.. Were goin to be rockin the team name with a vertical sticker on the front windsheld....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Its gunna be open to any car were goin to b gettin stickers made up im the only 8th ryt now my girl has a 7th thats in the club a buddy of mine with his scion tc my cousin has a eg coupe and his friend has a 94 accord hes act waitin on his suspension set up to arrive so he can b slammed.... Were goin to start having a meet prob on a tuesday night in broward county or a sat night or sun morning but havnt figured out a location as of yet.. Were goin to be rockin the team name with a vertical sticker on the front windsheld....
Sounds good. Post up a location and time and I'll see if I can make it.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
I'm down to join a club. Always looking for a reason to get out of the house. My car on the other hand is kinda falling apart. My carbon fiber is fading real bad, my rims are shot, my paint is full of scratches and dents. Pretty much it used to look good but now it's not even junk yard condition, lol.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.