8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1968 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else here from the good ol SC?? and if so... do you have an 8th gen and how much did you pay for it... Holla...

·
Registered
23 Posts
south carolina

im in charleston. i got my new si about two weeks ago and i just finished lowering it, you can check out the lowering steps on the suspension and brakes page on the message board. holla back.

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
^^^^nice pic....Im 5 mins past the SC border, lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
im in charleston. i got my new si about two weeks ago and i just finished lowering it, you can check out the lowering steps on the suspension and brakes page on the message board. holla back.
I swear to god I know where that is, but I have not seen your car in particular. I live in Ladson (for the rest of you, that's part of the Charleston greater metro).

Fiji Blue Pearl Sedan (2008) for the win. Still stock. Planning on getting tint, full car computer upgrade, and possibly suspension odds and ends. I'd really like some red brembo calipers (but not the big brake kit). I'd also like the full Vibrant exhaust setup, I think and the K&N Typhoon SRI. We'll see how the car payment goes first.

Pretty soon I'll probably have my The Citadel alumni bits on it as well, probably the best way to recognize me in the future.

I got it for $20,900 and $18,500 financed from Rick Hendrick's Honda.

Here is my thread in the detailing section.

I'll keep an eye out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i got my si form hendrix too its FA5.... fuji pearl blue! I got AEM CAi, my factory exhaust modded and some 18"s.... i also got polk components and coxials, kicker 5-ch, mtx dual 5500s... its tearing my car up! I'm a "firedog" car stereo installer for CC... so any you guys around anderson drop in a give me a holla!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Whats up setk20z3 how are you and jordan. lol. Reppin firedog what happened to the Roadshop. I guess just the old schoolers are reppin it anymore

1 - 20 of 1968 Posts