8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to give a positive review on a clutch that I don't see people talk about. I've put about 1500 miles on this combo and love ever minute of it. South bend offers many different clutches and different classes with their stage (daily, track, drag). I have 143k and track a lot so I'm glad I picked the daily. The actual clutch disc is 100% OEM stock exedy disc. The pedal is softer than stock pushing down, but it returns with more force than stock. The flywheel now takes a little time to get used to. Since flywheels store energy, starting off from start you need a little more throttle and as soon as you get over 2200 rpm. The car wants to pull significantly harder, especially when cruising in 4th-6th hear round 3k rpm it has very nice partial throttle torque now. I paid $226 from excelerate performance and $292 for the flywheel. I'd recommend this clutch and flywheel to everyone

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
:1: We're glad your enjoying your new setup! Always great seeing reviews for items that aren't as talked about. We recommend South Bend for a lot of our customers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
ExcelerateRep
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing