8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WONT FREAKIN LOAD ON HERE!!!!. sorry guys(and girls) but the sound clips you wanted me to make wont load for some damned reason...tried everything...but all i can say is...loud, loud, loud,annoyingly loud, and a non moving violation...for ideling(sp)...WTF?

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
you dont have to believe me, i could care less, i havent dynoed it, but thats about right...actually, its about 215-220 now
how are you adding that much up. not calling you a liar but that seems pretty high. without a dyno you can claim any hp

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
I think he just got off the phone with his vtec rep, and he confirmed this hp level.:biggrin:

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
Im confused.

You say you HAVE NOT dyno'ed. How do you guage your horsepower?

Did you stick your ear on the hood of the car and listen for the number of horses running around?
i think thats closer to the truth.:thumb:

·
Registered
140 Posts
I think hes probably just saying he has around 215-220 to make people mad on here lol. I mean come on who in their right mind would just guess about the horsepower rating of their car...very funny dude...i know what your doing lol.

·
Registered
15,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok people, what i meant by 215-220 hp, was at the engine, i didnt know that everybody wanted wheel hp, i'll keep that in mind though....so WHP, lets say about 180 or 190...sound better?

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
ok people, what i meant by 215-220 hp, was at the engine, i didnt know that everybody wanted wheel hp, i'll keep that in mind though....so WHP, lets say about 180 or 190...sound better?
remember! any gains the manufacture says its gives, and you total that all up from stock engine hp..subtract it by 15%-20% :thumb:

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
The issue is that you are making a guesstimate. Judging by how far off most guesstimates are, it is understandable that the people here are calling you out. If you want to throw out numbers, get your car dyno'ed and post a pic of a the results. PERIOD.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.