8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look man first of all I wasnt meaning to BASH"" on your ride, I was upset cause after all the work I do to my ride I have some N/A bash on mine and up yours when he doesnt know me. Like I said I didnt post that to show everyone what I got , I really just wanted to get a head count. The people that have met me in person know im not a show off like that, im very mellow actually. I would definetely wanna see your ride in person one day man one day....

wwoooooooooooooosnail

Reactions: Phalanx

·
Banned
18,909 Posts
azul, Ive seen your car in person and its def. nice and Im sure you spent more papers than most of our memebers. but if you post your car up in the forum there will be positive and negative comments about your car due to some people not liking your set up, rims, air brush and etc. I mean, I dont think its really important to see how many turbo 4dr's out there. and for N/A people, we think ajp and greddy, they both nice. no need to bashing each other about set up. whoever has turbo, yeah its nice.
well, all im tryna say is your car is definetly nice but the thread will automatically get locked if anyone start talking about how bad the other car is.
keep up the good work man. :thumb:

·
Registered
631 Posts
Look man first of all I wasnt meaning to BASH"" on your ride, I was upset cause after all the work I do to my ride I have some N/A bash on mine and up yours when he doesnt know me. Like I said I didnt post that to show everyone what I got , I really just wanted to get a head count. The people that have met me in person know im not a show off like that, im very mellow actually. I would definetely wanna see your ride in person one day man one day....

wwoooooooooooooosnail

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
I think I can sum this up. The OP of this thread has an ugly ass air brush job, also a turbo kit. He thought he was the only turboed FA5 out there and made a thread on it. Everyone bashed because no one really cares if he is the first or tenth person with a turbo on an FA5 and I think he's starting another thread to apologies to someone. Hope this brief synopsis helps. I'm pretty sure this is what transpired. Someone correct me if I left anything out.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.