8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've enjoyed my stay here on the 8th but now its time to move on. some of you may have seen i was considering a corvette. always wanted a rear wheel drive convertible. i later decided money could be spent better on other things so i traded the si in for...

2007 white s2000.

this summer should be fun! :wavey:

·
Registered
11,148 Posts
wow so many ppl going the S2K route, looks so sick, congrats!

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Nice man, love s2k's

·
Registered
379 Posts
very nice upgrade i was gonna get an S my self but i could not find a GP with red guts....not only that everyoneeeeeee is getting S2k's now

·
Banned
1,821 Posts
hat's off to you sir. at least you're not like one of these members on 8thcivic who no longer own an 8th generation civic and they're still members!!wtf is that about??? any who. good luck in s2000.com or wherever you end up going but hopefully some of these members get the hint and leave also.

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
very nice u should youtube s2k Drifting u should get very good like him and tune ur car like his and wow ur car will rock XD

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Not too long ago, the local dealership's pre-owned dept. manager told me that he'd consider a 1-for-1 trade on a 2006 s2000 they have on the lot, after I said something along the lines of "should've got an s2000." Just curious; when did Honda implement DBW into the s2000? Was it 2006 or 2007?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.