PAGE 5
PAGE 6
PAGE 7
PAGE 8
PAGE 9
PAGE 10
PAGE 11
PAGE 13 - Car got totalled = New car

Hey guys, ive introduced myself awhile back on this forum.
My name is Porson and Im from Richmond, Canada BC.

I just wanted to share a little something something of what I ordered from Kplayground.ca
This just arrived at my place an hour ago.
Enjoy.

What could be inside of these 4 boxes?

JDM hood that is dented

Spoon half carbon fibre trunk.

With JDM taillights

mugen rr kit

mugen rr rear lip with 43led third brake light

test fitting on the rear bumper just to see how it looks..

and the front..

the foglights..these are actually projectors... : O sorry didnt want to open it yet cuz there were screws, etc etc in a package attached to it.

finally..the JDM headlights

Adding with all these pictures...what do you get? : )
i am waiting for my CSX fenders from acura dealership to put em all together.
and im also missing my side skirts and wing but that will have to wait.
but first, gonna get this painted, decorate my car and do some lighting wiring!

I will keep you guys updated!

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
:canada:

There are some sick rides coming out of Canada this year :woot:

#6 ·
to be honest, kenneth is the guy to talk to from kplayground. great communication from him and he would always reply to you whenever he can. he's honest to. when i first went to that website, i first bought a mugen visor from them and wanted to see how fast they shipped. they shipped from toronto, canada to vancouver in less than 3 days. thats how i trusted them. for this whole conversion kits, it got here exactly a week.
shipping wasnt bad actually.
kenneth gave me a good deal on the whole conversion so i ordered it from them : )
give them a email for your mugen side skirts, he can get you a good deal if you ask him to combine mugen side skirts with something else.
he said he will give me a good deal when i order the mugen side skirts and wing together. so for sure im gonna pick it up from them again!
get at him man!

#7 ·
yeah i know sad : (
i emailed kenneth to ask him how that happened. maybe it was during the shipping or something. blah!
i also try to compare with my stock oem hood..it seems like theyre the same.
im gonna start doing some fitting and see how it goes.

#9 ·
ya i ordered all of my stuff from kenneth at kplayground. awwesome dude. great communication and runs a very good business!! dont hesitate. im not trying to thread jack at all but for people who want to see other parts ordered from his site that were installed on my car check out the thread "complete overhaul ride is complete (lots of picks). Fitment on everything was spot on (except the type r side skirt where fitment was 95%).

point is, trust them lol great products!

#32 ·
:yeahthat:

Can't wait to see it all put together. :thumb:

#21 ·
Nice, cant wait to see all these things installed. Im going to be doing a CSX rear conversion as well :thumbsup:. And that spoon trunk is intriguing, cant wait to see it on the car. How much did everything run you?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.