Solenoid Mounting locations
Proper Fogger install
Proper way to tap fuel

Advanced
Wiring diagrams for RPM Window Switch
Switch mounting locations
Lean shut off switch install
Blowdown tube install

I am particualarly perplexed on the fuel tap issue and blowdown install.

Anyone care to make a DIY?

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
For the lean shut-off you would need to buy an AEM wideband and install that first from what I've read.

I believe with the blow down tube you have to drill a whole that goes to the bottom of the car and use the gromet to seal the space between the hole/tube

·
Registered
347 Posts
I have a line already made that has the tapped fitting on it already if you are interested in buying it. Hit me up on PM. (I took my kit off and this is the very last part I have left).

·
Registered
347 Posts
For the lean shut-off you would need to buy an AEM wideband and install that first from what I've read.
Not enitirely true, but buying a wideband will ensure accuracy. I ran off voltage through a single wire O2 for a few weeks until my wideband showed up.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I am in the middle of doing my nitrous install.. took a lot of pictures of bottle mounting, line running from trunk to engine bad, solinoid placement.. cut into my fuel line last night not find the 3/8 t fitting doesn't fit.. on my way to honda this morning to buy a new fuel line.. but when i'm finished I will post up the thread.. its not exactly a DIY one but it will help some people hopfuly

·
Registered
501 Posts
I'm using a full throttle switch.. nothing fancy, but I will have pictures of where I am mounting the switches and mounting the full throttle switch.. will probably be another week or so before I get everything finished.. have been running into some problems

·
Registered
589 Posts
I am trying to do my diy for auto since it's a different wireing set up just haven't had the time to write it up I just have pics of how it's all installed :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts