8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swear... someone is listening/watching me. On the panel where the sunroof controls are, there is this speaker grille type thing and it has an orange light that comes on every now and then. I cant shut the thing off and it bugs the hell out of me. What the hell is this thing? If I need to take a pic of it, I will.

Anyone else notice this? They are listening!!!!

·
Registered
487 Posts
thats a red glow light honda put there so we can see our shifter at night...hahaha someone is watching me lol

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
I swear... someone is listening/watching me. On the panel where the sunroof controls are, there is this speaker grille type thing and it has an orange light that comes on every now and then. I cant shut the thing off and it bugs the hell out of me. What the hell is this thing? If I need to take a pic of it, I will.

try turning your headlights on/off. you may notice that the light turns off and on with your lights. :thumb:
jesus, i'm spent. good night folks.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts

:escaper:

thats a red glow light honda put there so we can see our shifter at night...hahaha someone is watching me lol
:yeahthat:

·
Registered
140 Posts
damn. these threads are getting weirder and weirder. the other thread i just read was about a VTEC song..... what the hell are people smoking on this thread.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So its there to see the shifter? Is our shifter known to move around on us? Maybe the shift pattern changes? I don't see the point in the light. A heated shift knob would be more appropriate on these cold days, not a light. I want it gone! Maybe go in there to make sure they really aren't listening... LOL.

Whats the speaker grille thing next to the light for? There is also one on the steering wheel.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts