8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ugh...wtf =\
i know this is not a big deal to you..but it is to me since i bought this car less than a month ago...
and no, i did not backed my car and hit something sharp. I would of notice if i hit something from the back.
So someone must hate my civic : (
i know its hard to see how deep the hole is but it's pretty deep.

And my full mugen rr conversion is gonna be here by the end of this week...

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
are you getting the rr mugen underspoiler? hopefully it will cover that hole. some sick person harmed a very nice si makes me really disappointed. sorry about your car.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah my mugen rr rear lip will be here in about a week as well as other parts.
i kind of hope it does cover it but..im afraid the rear lip might only fit JUST below the hole..
im not sure..i'll have to test fit it when i get them.

yeah i know there are other Si owners who might have their car damaged more than me..but kinda just sucks where people just play around with your car...kinda pisses me off : (

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Carefully Inject some kind of plastic hardener in there. Touch up paint over it. you will never be able to see it, unless you're looking for it.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well someone from the other forum said this

"That's not a drilled hole, that's a protruding screw from someone's license plate that ran into the back of your car. Assholes in Vancouver park by feel."

So thats a good solution
then again stupid drivers

·
Registered
696 Posts
woww...that sucks. that explanation about the protruding screw could make sense! im quite sure the lip will cover it though! cant wait to see pics of the conversion!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
exhil r u doing that body kit? ^
or full jdm conversion with RR?
hey yeah im doing full mugen rr conversion.
and glad that the rear lip will cover it! awesome

btw,you know jason right?
i thought he was smok because of his car. he told me that you guys did the same mod until you got your type r front end.
thats pretty dope.
i know his gf so thats how i knew him =P
but yeah ive seen your car around sometimes too!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts